CBD Gummies - anyone use them?

If it takes too long to climax and it is causing a problem for you or your partner, welcome to this section.
Forum rules
Please be respectful!
cosmo89

CBD Gummies - anyone use them?

Postby cosmo89 » Wed Jul 26, 2023 8:39 am

I decided to try CBD Gummies to try and improve my sleep. Back problems make my bed a torture rack. They have smoothed it down some - the first half hour after arising in the AM definitely better. BUT I'm having more trouble achieving orgasm since I started them. Does anyone else have this experience? I'm taking CBDfx 3000mg - one at bedtime.

Martin6469

Re: CBD Gummies - anyone use them?

Postby Martin6469 » Sat Aug 03, 2024 2:23 pm

cosmo: You might try low-dose melatonin for sleep. The correct dose is 0.25mg a half-hour before bedtime, then when you wake up later, put another 0.25mg under your tongue and lay back down. Repeat this every time you wake up as long as two hours have elapsed between doses, up until a total of 1mg has been used.

You have to find 1mg tablets and split them into four pieces; most drugstore melatonin is much-too-high dosages.

More than 0.25mg within a two-hour period will saturate your receptors, and desensitize them, and nothing will happen.
Age 79 in 2024. On testosterone replacement due to hypothalamus malfunction. (Attention depressed guys: low testosterone is a cause.) Healthy health nut but ED due to getting old. Like to keep enough cardiovascular ability to thrust for 30 min.

CanGetItUpButNotOff

Postby CanGetItUpButNotOff » Mon Aug 05, 2024 4:47 am

Martin6469 wrote:More than 0.25mg within a two-hour period will saturate your receptors, and desensitize them, and nothing will happen.

This is the first I've heard of this. I take 10mg nightly and can't couch for its effectiveness. Do you have a citation you can provide? Thanks.

Martin6469

Postby Martin6469 » Mon Aug 05, 2024 2:55 pm

This was an MIT study in the 1990s, when melatonin first came out. Sorry, I didn't save the study. ConsumerLab.com has some low-dose recommendations, but not exactly my recommendations of 0.25mg.

Drugstores sell enormous doses, taking advantage of the common theory that more is more, but with melatonin, more is less. If you're taking 10mg, you need to go off cold turkey for a week to reset your receptors.
Age 79 in 2024. On testosterone replacement due to hypothalamus malfunction. (Attention depressed guys: low testosterone is a cause.) Healthy health nut but ED due to getting old. Like to keep enough cardiovascular ability to thrust for 30 min.

Return to “Delayed Ejaculation (Anorgasmia)”