Oral Sex Demands and Risks

Most times, ED is ED. But sometimes, concerns are going to be different.
Anonymous FT Member

Oral Sex Demands and Risks

Postby Anonymous FT Member » Fri Sep 01, 2023 5:54 pm

Perhaps someone can let me know why this seems so important to M2M interactions. Why so many personal ads on the net of men wanting to do oral? Some ads are very direct right to the point explaining what they want. Some make it very clear no recip.

I wonder why the men like to do this so much but yet they don't want any attention themselves.

These kinds of ads don't really suit me. I wonder what kind of ad would I need to be on to be able to attract the right kind of mutual attention and not just a random oral or anal encounter. At my age I don't even think things would work properly if I wasn't somehow aroused. It just seems like there should be something in between random hookups and going all the way to the other side of marriage. Am I talking about "friendship" territory or what am I rambling about? :?

Lost Sheep

Re: Oral Sex Demands and Risks

Postby Lost Sheep » Fri Sep 01, 2023 6:18 pm

I have often wondered why anyone (male or female) would want to perform fellatio without some sort of reciprocation. Call it trading orgasms?

I have guessed that there must be some satisfaction in generating one or more of these results.

I write this in the first person to avoid gender-specific language and because I have only been able to imagine answers to the question by thinking in the first person. I have even asked girlfriends what they get out of fellation. None have given me definitive, solid answers.

Seeing a growing erection in response to my ministrations

Feeling a growing erection spreading my jaws apart

Giving pleasure to another (not unlike giving a back rub, combing someone's long hair, preparing a delicious meal, etc)

A feeling of accomplishment provided by making someone orgasm. Could be a power thing?

Liking the taste of semen, the feel of it in my mouth or the pulsing of the penile orgasm (with or without semen) in my mouth

Oral fixation; having a penis in my mouth, filling it with the (unique) texture of penis' skin. Might be comparable to the oral fixation that some
smokers (cigarettes vaping, pipe or cigar smoking; just something to do with my hands and mouth)j have. To be sure, it is safer than tobacco and not fattening!

Psycho-social reasons, having "scored" on someone or something like that.

Have I left anything out? Surely I must have.

I might ask the reciprocal question, "What does someone get out of non-reciprocated cunnilingus?" Or masturbating someone without reciprocation.
Lost Sheep
AMS LGX 18+3 Nov 6, 2017
Prostate Cancer 2023
READ OLD THREADS-ask better questions -better understand answers
Be part of your medical team
Document pre-op size-photos and written records
Pre-op VED therapy helps. Post-op is another matter

Anonymous FT Member

Postby Anonymous FT Member » Fri Sep 01, 2023 8:29 pm

Lost Sheep wrote:I have often wondered why anyone (male or female) would want to perform fellatio without some sort of reciprocation. Call it trading orgasms?

I have guessed that there must be some satisfaction in generating one or more of these results.

I write this in the first person to avoid gender-specific language and because I have only been able to imagine answers to the question by thinking in the first person. I have even asked girlfriends what they get out of fellation. None have given me definitive, solid answers.

Seeing a growing erection in response to my ministrations

Feeling a growing erection spreading my jaws apart

Giving pleasure to another (not unlike giving a back rub, combing someone's long hair, preparing a delicious meal, etc)

A feeling of accomplishment provided by making someone orgasm. Could be a power thing?

Liking the taste of semen, the feel of it in my mouth or the pulsing of the penile orgasm (with or without semen) in my mouth

Oral fixation; having a penis in my mouth, filling it with the (unique) texture of penis' skin. Might be comparable to the oral fixation that some
smokers (cigarettes vaping, pipe or cigar smoking; just something to do with my hands and mouth)j have. To be sure, it is safer than tobacco and not fattening!

Psycho-social reasons, having "scored" on someone or something like that.

Have I left anything out? Surely I must have.

I might ask the reciprocal question, "What does someone get out of non-reciprocated cunnilingus?" Or masturbating someone without reciprocation.

It has been an observation of mine that in my area there is often older men posting ads. I wonder if this no recip situation has anything to do with them having some level of ED. I can appreciate the older guys posting ads, and I often wonder where the younger guys are. Are they only on grindr?

INDIANA BONES

Postby INDIANA BONES » Sun Sep 03, 2023 10:09 pm

I am a 72 year old who is in a solid marriage for 47 years. After having prostate cancer and having a prostatectomy I no longer produce cum to ejaculate. I have never had any experience sexually with another man but have those desires for the last few years which have not been acted upon. Don't really know why I guess.

Scott59

Postby Scott59 » Thu Sep 07, 2023 1:20 pm

Men do it best

frank66665

Postby frank66665 » Thu Sep 07, 2023 2:26 pm

PSSDorAmINormal wrote:Perhaps someone can let me know why this seems so important to M2M interactions. Why so many personal ads on the net of men wanting to do oral? Some ads are very direct right to the point explaining what they want. Some make it very clear no recip.

I wonder why the men like to do this so much but yet they don't want any attention themselves.

These kinds of ads don't really suit me. I wonder what kind of ad would I need to be on to be able to attract the right kind of mutual attention and not just a random oral or anal encounter. At my age I don't even think things would work properly if I wasn't somehow aroused. It just seems like there should be something in between random hookups and going all the way to the other side of marriage. Am I talking about "friendship" territory or what am I rambling about? :?

"at my age", PSSDorAmINormal what would your age be, sign if you can
56, ED since 2010, pills work but not always and well, trt in progress improved but not so much, myocardial infarction january 2016, new stent september 2016, hypertension, venous on 1/23/23 titan one touch 22, no rte dottor Gabriele Antonini Italia

Anonymous FT Member

Postby Anonymous FT Member » Thu Sep 07, 2023 10:29 pm

frank66665 wrote:"at my age", PSSDorAmINormal what would your age be, sign if you can

MuscleDaddyRWC

Postby MuscleDaddyRWC » Thu Oct 19, 2023 5:03 pm

INDIANA BONES wrote:I am a 72 year old who is in a solid marriage for 47 years. After having prostate cancer and having a prostatectomy I no longer produce cum to ejaculate. I have never had any experience sexually with another man but have those desires for the last few years which have not been acted upon. Don't really know why I guess.

I have no ejaculate either following cancer treatment. It's very frustrating to have guys want to suck me but also demand a "big load" and then block me when I say I don't produce anything. I guess I should just lie.
66 y/o. ED since chemo radiation Summer 2015, worsening over time. Pills & shots provided little efficacy. Coloplast Titan 20cm with 1.5 RTEs implanted 10/6/23 by Dr Michael Eisenberg, Stanford Medical Center.

Lost Sheep

Postby Lost Sheep » Thu Oct 19, 2023 11:57 pm

MuscleDaddyRWC wrote:
INDIANA BONES wrote:I am a 72 year old who is in a solid marriage for 47 years. After having prostate cancer and having a prostatectomy I no longer produce cum to ejaculate. I have never had any experience sexually with another man but have those desires for the last few years which have not been acted upon. Don't really know why I guess.

I have no ejaculate either following cancer treatment. It's very frustrating to have guys want to suck me but also demand a "big load" and then block me when I say I don't produce anything. I guess I should just lie.

Treating cancer is a mixed blessing.

First I shojld note that I am straight, but semen (and its appreciators) knows no gender boundaries.

My first real lover did not like having to sleep in the "wet spot", little realizing that the wet spot tended to follow her around. Nowadays, as I contemplate how much my current lover likes swallowing (and having bought a bunch of pineapple having read that certain foods like pineapple make a man's semen taste better) I will be disappointed that after October 24, I will no longer have any semen (since I will not longer have a prostrate gland).

So, having had lovers who like to swallow and lovers who don't, I do not know if I like the idea of not having any semen for them to taste and appreciate (or decry).

I will not miss the mess. I will miss the feeling of power shooting a load gives.
Lost Sheep
AMS LGX 18+3 Nov 6, 2017
Prostate Cancer 2023
READ OLD THREADS-ask better questions -better understand answers
Be part of your medical team
Document pre-op size-photos and written records
Pre-op VED therapy helps. Post-op is another matter

Reggieman

Postby Reggieman » Sat Oct 21, 2023 2:24 am

Lost Sheep- Well said. You nailed it.
Retired. R.P. 2016. Bilateral nerve sparing surgery. Now use .15cc of Bimix twice weekly & anorgasmia, moderately incontinent. Wife no longer interested so go solo with Electro-stim using Erostek ET-312. Now am Type 2 diabetic.

Return to “ED and Gay men”