One week to go and scared...

Most times, ED is ED. But sometimes, concerns are going to be different.
Rodsmen

Re: One week to go and scared...

Postby Rodsmen » Fri Sep 08, 2023 2:01 am

Woodicould wrote:If you are afraid of infection, I would assume that your pre-surgery instructions would include a shower at home before going in for surgery (unless you have an overnight in the hospital before surgery) using an anti-bacterial soap, either which the doctor/hospital has provided or something like Dial. That should prevent you from bringing anything in from home.
Keep us posted.

Yes, the pre-surgery instructions are pretty extensive. I'm going to compile all the instructions and post them, as I think it would be valuable as it appears that some doctors do not adequately prepare men. For example, Dr. Mills has you use Hibiclens for 3 days before the surgery all around the area, and Listerine for a week before.

Best regards,
Kevin
67 yrs. gay married 30 years, open relationship. Dr. Jesse Mills UCLA 11/29/23. OEM 7-1/2" x 7". Pumped 8" x 7-1/2" 16 weeks 7-7/8" (20cm) x 6-1/2" (16.5cm) girth. See Rodsmen's Journal for photos or DM.

Kiltdad

Postby Kiltdad » Wed Sep 20, 2023 4:10 am

Good luck on your surgery, mine has failed I've had infections 3 times , 3 implants and the 3 times it was taken out , now I'm left without being able to ever have an erection again

Floridaspeedo

Postby Floridaspeedo » Wed Sep 20, 2023 6:54 am

Think positive thoughts and follow your doctor's suggestions. I had no issues and went on a gay cruise 2 - 3 months later and trust me everything worked. Still sore but no Trimix, syringes, etc.
ED survivor 5 years. Tried pills, Gainswave, PRP, Bi-Mix/Tri Mix (worked 50% but very painful for 24 hours after injection.) 55 Gay - Single Titan Coloplast implanted June 1st, 2022, scrotal in Miami by Dr Billy Cordone..,very happy. Zero regrets

Rodsmen

Postby Rodsmen » Thu Dec 07, 2023 8:08 pm

Floridaspeedo wrote:Think positive thoughts and follow your doctor's suggestions. I had no issues and went on a gay cruise 2 - 3 months later and trust me everything worked. Still sore but no Trimix, syringes, etc.

As it turned out, I got an infection following passing a 13.5mm kidney stone just days before my scheduled surgery. I am now at day 8 after having gotten the implant on 11/29/23. I think my recovery is going just fine for having had penoscrotal surgery, but I am very happy that I didn’t have the surgery a month before our cruise. We went on the cruise and I abused Trimix for the first time, knowing that it was the last time I would use it. It worked well enough to make for a very memorable last hurrah.
67 yrs. gay married 30 years, open relationship. Dr. Jesse Mills UCLA 11/29/23. OEM 7-1/2" x 7". Pumped 8" x 7-1/2" 16 weeks 7-7/8" (20cm) x 6-1/2" (16.5cm) girth. See Rodsmen's Journal for photos or DM.

Return to “ED and Gay men”