Dr. Ralf Herwig claims that he cures Venous Leak

Posting in this forum is just for young members (under 40).

Moderator: Larry10625

rocco84

Re: Dr. Ralf Herwig claims that he cures Venous Leak

Postby rocco84 » Sun Mar 26, 2017 1:46 pm

Razor, your the only one who had improvements with this therapy, I actual know many which undergo this procedure and non of them are cured, but it s claimed to have a 90% success rate and NO COMPLICATIONS NOTED SO FAR. HOW MANY PEOPLE HAVE TO KILL THEMSELVE OR CLAIM AFTER THIS THERAPY THAT THEY ARE AFTER SURGERY IMPOTENT, that this criminal will stop claiming THAT THIS OPERATION HAS NO RISKS!!! So this is a big business fraud. All the other FT members to whom I wrote about this treatment had nearly all the same results. An implant after that, or say me....this treatment is held in Austria for a reason.... Nearly some weeks after you might have improvements BUT the reality impotence comes back OR ITS MORE WORSEN THAN BEFORE, if your impotence was mild and not to advanced.

And if people which undergo this procedure and had after that the Operation the same like before...NO ONE will tell that this is a crime whats happened, because it s just money and you have your normal life (preOP) back, THE CRIME IS THAT IT WORSEN the symptoms to make from a mild or psychological issue guy a 100% impotent man. Thats the fraud, and it s claimed for no complication, and this although he knows that some patients had full impotence after this OP and he isnt interested and tell that no complication will happen and that it cant worsen the symptoms.

They destroy mans just for profit, because after that sclerotherapy your a potential customer from getting an implant..... extra Money from lets say 5-20% of the patients which just think.... Ohh it s such a good treatment, only I have now problems after that... doc what can we do? There are implants available, I can make it cheaper for you.... blablabla

I dont want to know how many people are complete impotent or driven in suicide from this doc
such a shame, money really destroys decorum, if the wrong guys greed for money
Starting Problems with condom - leak Operation - complete impotence afterwards
Try everything before an implant!!

rocco84

Postby rocco84 » Sat May 06, 2017 7:10 pm

If you really want to know whats the side effects of this treatment is, read gollams story. Unfortunately he decided to commit suicide! RIP my friend
Starting Problems with condom - leak Operation - complete impotence afterwards
Try everything before an implant!!

dirtman1993

Postby dirtman1993 » Sun May 07, 2017 6:56 am

READ AND REMEMBER

Dear FT members unfortunately gollam decided to end his life. Why he did it, was in his last post "gollams Story" at Young members thread.

I think I was his best friend since the shit Operation was made at me and he supported me.
If you want to give him his last honor... write something good under his "gollam Story" thread. If you better stayed in contact with him or have any questions PM me.

Re: Gollam decided suicide

If anything good can come of this I hope it is that NO-ONE considers schlerotherapy. I have had discussions with around 6 people the last few years who I was afraid would do what Gollam did. ED impacts in many ways. There are many hucksters selling snake medical cures that do nothing for the problem. Cheap fixes rarely fix anything. Gollam, I hope you are finally at peace. If not, I hope you exact all the wrath of hell on the hucksters who sell this procedure in retribution for the many they did not cure or made worse.

I PUT THIS HERE SO EVERYONE CAN SEE WHAT ONE PERSON DID. BEWARE
Implanted March 2nd by Dr. Kramer with 10cm up and 10cm down, problem lower left YouTube video. Re-Measured at 6.50" during 16th month with her help after surgery. Got all back, ED over 10 years before Implant.

Return to “Young members”