WARNING!!! P/E Exercises Are Dangerous! WARNING!!!

A very new area of interest is penile physical therapy. From exercises to stretching to vibrational therapy, it's all new and still being studied. This is where we can share techniques, exercises and successes.

Moderator: Larry10625

antelope

Re: WARNING!!! P/E Exercises Are Dangerous! WARNING!!!

Postby antelope » Sat May 25, 2013 10:54 pm

Enough already. Please.
Born 1948, married 1969. BPH & Type II Diabetes at age 35. TURP-2002; Some ED even before that. Cardiac valve surgery-2007. ED from diabetes. Poor results with pills. Started trimix injections in Nov, 2010. Great results from the very beginning.

Anonymous2

Re: WARNING!!! P/E Exercises Are Dangerous! WARNING!!!

Postby Anonymous2 » Fri May 31, 2013 10:26 am

Hi Xenine, Is this what you have read, was this on a medical site with facts, or was this just on a forum somewhere, the thing is that jelqing has rules, if these guys don't stick to the very simple rules of jelqing then yes they will injure them selves, in the way you have stated.
But the thing that gets me after you saying all this and about doctors not offering this to men who want to get bigger, I suggest you follow this link, you may find it very intresting.
https://www.cornellurology.com/clinical ... largement/
This kind of upsets your statements on PE and jelqing, it does state that there is no medical evidence, but how comes so many guys do it and some get some very good gains from it, you only have to look at the photos on pegym to see them.
I don't quite know how many millions of us are on this world, but the % of guys getting ED from jelqing, must be like 00000000000000/00000000001%, in other words, nobody would be that worried, as its a self inflicted wound.
Good Luck
Your Penis is Affected by Every Aspect of Your Physical, Mental and Emotional Life.

Return to “Penile Physical Therapy”