Hello from Chicago

This is the place to say hi to the board. Tell us something about yourself. If you're not quite ready to post for advice, that's fine.
Forum rules
For your security and privacy, FrankTalk will time you out after five minutes if it senses no activity. Posting on the forums may take longer than five minutes and the site does not sense your typing a post as activity. If you are submitting a post that might take a few minutes to write, please compose it in a word processing program and then cut and paste it into the discussion board. This will save a lot of frustration.
Thanks
gemini1960

Hello from Chicago

Postby gemini1960 » Fri Oct 07, 2011 8:38 pm

Hey guys, I've enjoyed reading your posts. I found the site by searching for any info about insurance coverage for Trimix. I don't have prostate cancer but have been dealing with ED for about 10 years. I'm 50. I currently get my Trimix from Anazeo Health in NV but it's costing me twice the price of the drug just for the shipping. Is anyone from Chicago area who can recommend a local pharmacy? Thank you!

regain-is-the-aim

Re: Hello from Chicago

Postby regain-is-the-aim » Sat Oct 08, 2011 9:20 pm

Hey Gemini:

Welcome. We are glad you are with us. There are many different etiologies here so whether it is PCa, diabetes, accident, others things we all have the outcome- fighting the ED plague. Everyone is welcome. We are straight, gay or bi and live all over the world.

I would suggest you re post the ? under injections as that may well get you more attention and a fuller answer. I'm sorry, but I can't help you. Compounding pharmacies have to be the chicago area. Suggest you might ask your Uro or google compound pharmacy chicago and see if you get any info. Also feel free to join the chatroom as see if any one there has a thought. Sometimes there a lot of guys there and sometimes none.

Again welcome and good luck finding a closer compounding pharmacy.

Regards,

Dick
"Regain-is-the-Aim"
Dick
PCa-surgery 10/06

Return to “Introductions and Hellos”