Hello everybody,

This is the place to say hi to the board. Tell us something about yourself. If you're not quite ready to post for advice, that's fine.
Forum rules
For your security and privacy, FrankTalk will time you out after five minutes if it senses no activity. Posting on the forums may take longer than five minutes and the site does not sense your typing a post as activity. If you are submitting a post that might take a few minutes to write, please compose it in a word processing program and then cut and paste it into the discussion board. This will save a lot of frustration.
Thanks
spotya

Hello everybody,

Postby spotya » Mon Sep 19, 2011 5:15 pm

Hi guys, I'm new and looking to get an implant.I am 52 years young, I've had tyoe 2 diabetes for about five year, maybe more but thats when i was diagnosted. Had ED at lease that long. Tried all the pills with no results, then the vacuum, poor results, then injections not much better, too much leakage. I live in Mid Missouri and I am looking for an experianced doctor. Any sugestions? Also I have no insurance. Is their anybody that knows of a doctor and hospital that would work with me on a pay schedule or reduced poayment s for cash? Thanks, spotya
55 years old, ED for 10 years from diabetes. tried pills, injections, and pumps.
Implanted by Dr. Douglas Miliam on June 5th 2014 Thank God, should have done
it sooner.

Frank Talk Admin
Site Admin

Re: Hello everybody,

Postby Frank Talk Admin » Mon Sep 19, 2011 9:10 pm

spotya,
Both implant companies will work with you if you have no insurance. You can either go through your doctor, or we can help put you in touch with the right people at AMS or Coloplast.
Most hospitals and docs have reduced fees and payment plans for unsinsured.
good luck
Paul

spotya

Re: Hello everybody,

Postby spotya » Wed Sep 21, 2011 4:18 pm

Thanks Paul, As soon as I find a doctor I will get back with you.
55 years old, ED for 10 years from diabetes. tried pills, injections, and pumps.
Implanted by Dr. Douglas Miliam on June 5th 2014 Thank God, should have done
it sooner.

Return to “Introductions and Hellos”