24 year old with congenital ED. Just stopping by to say hi.

This is the place to say hi to the board. Tell us something about yourself. If you're not quite ready to post for advice, that's fine.
Forum rules
For your security and privacy, FrankTalk will time you out after five minutes if it senses no activity. Posting on the forums may take longer than five minutes and the site does not sense your typing a post as activity. If you are submitting a post that might take a few minutes to write, please compose it in a word processing program and then cut and paste it into the discussion board. This will save a lot of frustration.
Thanks
impotentredditor

24 year old with congenital ED. Just stopping by to say hi.

Postby impotentredditor » Sat Jan 30, 2016 9:25 am

Hi there folks.

I'm 24 and from India. I've never really had a proper erection, due to a venous leak (diagnosed recently).

I'm going to try and get the implant surgery done this year.

And I'm really grateful to the members of this forum for sharing their experiences. I don't know what I would've done without this. ED really does suck :(
26 year old with lifelong venous leak. Hoping to get an implant soon.

hypogonadal

Re: 24 year old with congenital ED. Just stopping by to say hi.

Postby hypogonadal » Sat Jan 30, 2016 4:23 pm

Hi from another person around your age with venous leak. Mine started sometime before my 16th birthday and lasted until now (31).

6-months ago I was diagnosed with hypogonadism after having a doppler diagnosis me earlier that morning with a venous leak.

I am trying to find other members who are young and have a venous leak and have low testosterone.

Do you know what your testosterone levels are? Don't accept them telling you that you are ok, that's what happened to me. Get the number and let us know.

Do not do an implant before getting your hormones checked, venous leak is a common cause of hypogonadism.
31 Years old. ED since I was 15/16. Diagnosed with hypogonadism/venous leak at 31. On Clomid/Arimidex mix for HRT. Cured for a week then it stopped. In process to find a solution. Lifelong nightmare but I waited a decade + to get help.

impotentredditor

Postby impotentredditor » Sat Jan 30, 2016 8:30 pm

Thank you for replying. Its nice to know I'm not the only one going through this.

I DID come across a study where people with a diagnosed venous leak were administered exogenous testosterone, and that resolved the leaks. I will get my test levels checked out before I go for an implant.
26 year old with lifelong venous leak. Hoping to get an implant soon.

hypogonadal

Postby hypogonadal » Sat Jan 30, 2016 10:17 pm

impotentredditor wrote:Thank you for replying. Its nice to know I'm not the only one going through this.

I DID come across a study where people with a diagnosed venous leak were administered exogenous testosterone, and that resolved the leaks. I will get my test levels checked out before I go for an implant.

You would think that with all the knowledge about venous leak today, especially in young people, this would be a no-brainer. Actually a no-brainer to check anytime sexual problems are hinted. in reality it seems there are few doctors who understand the nature of testosterone and hormones, they'll tell you that you are normal when you are far from it. at least you are in india and medicine is easily accessible if so.

There are several studies that showed that testosterone reduced or diminished venous leak.

True venous leak is said to be something we are born with. I have no idea if I ever will be cured but my response to Clomid at first was a total turnaround before it failed, probably due to estrogen that went thru the roof.

All the doppler test does is check for systolic and diastolic velocities, so many get a diagnosis of venous leak but the physician doesn't pursue or investigate the possible culprits.
31 Years old. ED since I was 15/16. Diagnosed with hypogonadism/venous leak at 31. On Clomid/Arimidex mix for HRT. Cured for a week then it stopped. In process to find a solution. Lifelong nightmare but I waited a decade + to get help.

Return to “Introductions and Hellos”