Hi From Rob in Sydney

This is the place to say hi to the board. Tell us something about yourself. If you're not quite ready to post for advice, that's fine.
Forum rules
For your security and privacy, FrankTalk will time you out after five minutes if it senses no activity. Posting on the forums may take longer than five minutes and the site does not sense your typing a post as activity. If you are submitting a post that might take a few minutes to write, please compose it in a word processing program and then cut and paste it into the discussion board. This will save a lot of frustration.
Thanks
robnine

Hi From Rob in Sydney

Postby robnine » Wed Jul 01, 2015 10:38 pm

Hi MEN
I'm 64 yeears old, anglo Aussie, very fit and muscley for my age, and very proud of the 9 inch dick I built with the help of the guys at Thunder's Place.

I had an implant, AMS LGX 700 21 cm exactly a week ago today. I have to say it's a brilliant success so far with only a few questions and worries....

Why didn't I do this years ago ?

wIll post in the implants section......
AMS 700 Implant 2015 Sydney Australia Dr L Carlo Yuen, and team incl Prof Stricker. Excellent. It changed my life... . . .Stopped working in 2020. Ripped both sides. Complete revision, 22 cm cylinders Nov 9. 2021. Prof Stricker

robnine

Re: Hi From Rob in Sydney

Postby robnine » Thu Jul 02, 2015 7:23 am

I would be very interested to chat with others, especially in Sydney about implants. Whether you are considering one, or already have one.
AMS 700 Implant 2015 Sydney Australia Dr L Carlo Yuen, and team incl Prof Stricker. Excellent. It changed my life... . . .Stopped working in 2020. Ripped both sides. Complete revision, 22 cm cylinders Nov 9. 2021. Prof Stricker

alan46

Postby alan46 » Thu Jul 02, 2015 1:59 pm

I'm not in Sydney but I'm well endowed and looking into an implant. Do you still have your 9" after the implant?

robnine

Postby robnine » Thu Jul 02, 2015 7:25 pm

Hey Big Man..
Yeah, I havent lost length, but have lost girth. The AMS implants are not famous on girth, especially just under the glans.

My post on my experience gives more details.

Are you in Australia ? or thinking of having it done in Sydney ?

Rob

alan46

Postby alan46 » Fri Jul 03, 2015 8:43 am

I'm in Massachusetts. U.S. I will have it done by an experienced Uro. Not my regular one.

robnine

Postby robnine » Fri Jul 03, 2015 9:35 pm

Just some random thoughts... There is nothing like having to do a lot of sitting around during convalesence to focus the mind on the issues of life in 2015...

Even though we pour our hearts out and send our posts on ED and its possible causes and cures to an unfathomable ether, we know that the men who read them, perhaps on the other side of the world, are deeply interested, having gone through something resembling similar mental and physical anguish.

I think this is very therapeutic.

We say things here to each other, and unload things that we may not disclose to even our closest loved ones, because we feel it might be "too much information" for them, and we clam up stoically.

Secret mens business in detail only for the eyes of those who understand !!

alan46

Postby alan46 » Sat Jul 04, 2015 9:07 am

I just read your journey. Very interesting. I have pumped and jelqed also. I could never get much beyond 8". You seemed to gain a lot of length after using what you learned at PEGym. What did you do to gain that extra length? Is your brand implant better than the Titan coloplast for large men?

alan46

Postby alan46 » Sat Jul 04, 2015 11:23 am

I ment Thunder's place not PEGym

Return to “Introductions and Hellos”