HELLO FROM FORT WORTH

This is the place to say hi to the board. Tell us something about yourself. If you're not quite ready to post for advice, that's fine.
Forum rules
For your security and privacy, FrankTalk will time you out after five minutes if it senses no activity. Posting on the forums may take longer than five minutes and the site does not sense your typing a post as activity. If you are submitting a post that might take a few minutes to write, please compose it in a word processing program and then cut and paste it into the discussion board. This will save a lot of frustration.
Thanks
Froggy

HELLO FROM FORT WORTH

Postby Froggy » Wed Apr 22, 2015 3:02 pm

Finally am able to log in after a long wait due to all the spam the website is getting hit with . . .

I'm a 61 year old, moderate to severe ED but no other significant cardio/vascular problems. In reasonable health and good shape. Currently taking testosterone injection and Trimix and both have served to wake up my body!

I'm a retired Mechanical Engineer and a research fanatic :)

I hope to be able to provide useful inputs about my experiences with ED and testosterone and possibly even help someone in our common struggle to "not to quietly into that good night".

Froggy
Steve in Fort Worth, 61, Trimix and Test injections weekly. Feel better with more energy, alertness, more active, stronger and faster than when I was 50! Bit of a smarta$$ but want to be of help to others in similar situations!! STAY HARD!!

dtwarren1942

Re: HELLO FROM FORT WORTH

Postby dtwarren1942 » Thu Apr 23, 2015 7:15 pm

Hey Froggy!

Welcome to FT.

Glad to have you aboard. I an also on Trimix (diabetic). I was also on TRT (total T @290) hoping to help with my ED but it only increased my libido and did nothing for my limp dick. When my PSA started to rise a bit, my endocrinologist highly recommended I stop TRT. The Endo advised that total T of 290 was more than enough for a guy at 73.
Age 81
Diabetic
Pumping
Started Trimix injections 8/'11

Froggy

Re: HELLO FROM FORT WORTH

Postby Froggy » Thu Apr 23, 2015 9:02 pm

Rather than give "medical advice" I'll just urge you to do some online research about TRT and PSA AND the validity/use of PSA testing for men over 60. You may be surprised what you read.

If I was you I'd also seek out a Urologist who specializes in TRT and male sexual health (NOT one of those "T Clinics" that advertise on billboards and radio). My Uro, based upon my past physical history (over 40 power lifter), body type, etc. totally threw out the "normal" curve and immediately targeted me for a T level of 900-1000. I inject weekly and simply CANNOT ADEQUATELY DESCRIBE the improvement in my life!!!! Besides libido, I am mentally far more alert (can do mental math again), and physically a whole different person. 4 months after starting TRT I had my right knee replaced last July. I totally abandoned crutches and walker 4 days after the surgery and progressed through therapy at an amazing rate. My Ortho says I'm 4 months ahead of the normal recovery curve and is sure it is due to the TRT therapy and a lot of "want to".

On the day of surgery I weighed 263 pounds, 40 inch waist and a body fat percentage of well over 30! As of last Monday I weighed 226 pounds, 32-34 waist depending on the pants, 19% body fat and 46 inch chest.

Bottom line my internist also gave me the "your T is fine for your age", my Uro said, "there is no reason today to have the T level of an old man.

Don't give up and don't take "age" as an answer to do nothing.

Ask away if you have any questions.
Steve in Fort Worth, 61, Trimix and Test injections weekly. Feel better with more energy, alertness, more active, stronger and faster than when I was 50! Bit of a smarta$$ but want to be of help to others in similar situations!! STAY HARD!!

Return to “Introductions and Hellos”