Prostate cancer surgery robbed me of my erection!

This is the place to say hi to the board. Tell us something about yourself. If you're not quite ready to post for advice, that's fine.
Forum rules
For your security and privacy, FrankTalk will time you out after five minutes if it senses no activity. Posting on the forums may take longer than five minutes and the site does not sense your typing a post as activity. If you are submitting a post that might take a few minutes to write, please compose it in a word processing program and then cut and paste it into the discussion board. This will save a lot of frustration.
Thanks
alibaba

Re: Prostate cancer surgery robbed me of my erection!

Postby alibaba » Sun Sep 27, 2015 11:36 pm

Interesting this topic is back up again. tonight in the shower I was thinking the only good thing about years of ED and the prostatectomy is that I nolonger have to hold my dick and balls up so they do not dip in the toilet water. Somehow I almost miss that sudden gasp from hitting the cold water. d
LGX 21cm .Milam 01/13/16. Horror; both service and surgical outcome. hated infrapubic installation. Kramer revision 03/01/17. 22cm Titan +1.5cm extender. Those who think their opinion is the only one that matters are a danger to themselves and others.

way1955

Re: Prostate cancer surgery robbed me of my erection!

Postby way1955 » Wed Jan 20, 2016 12:28 am

Hello so sorry that it happen but anytime they remove the prostate this will happen. The doctors will say it only happens to a few. You should get it back. What they don't tell you is it takes up to 2 years if you can get anything back at all. When they cut out the prostate they say there doing a nerve sparing but the nerve that control the blood to the penis are very tiny and if you have ever watched a videos on a prostate removal they are just cutting away to get it out I don't see them sparing anything. I need to ask on you biopsy how many had cancer cells and was it slow or fast growing.........I think every man should read this article that I read I want my prostate back. That doctor messed up this guys life..Take care Ken

Return to “Introductions and Hellos”