Intro

This is the place to say hi to the board. Tell us something about yourself. If you're not quite ready to post for advice, that's fine.
Forum rules
For your security and privacy, FrankTalk will time you out after five minutes if it senses no activity. Posting on the forums may take longer than five minutes and the site does not sense your typing a post as activity. If you are submitting a post that might take a few minutes to write, please compose it in a word processing program and then cut and paste it into the discussion board. This will save a lot of frustration.
Thanks
that_username

Intro

Postby that_username » Mon Jul 21, 2014 5:01 pm

Hello all!

I'm a 35 year old male who over the course of this last year developed some erection issues. I gradually lost both regular spontaneous and morning erections and now I am no longer capable of maintaining an erection unless I am being directly stimulated. I also seem to lose my erections frequently during sex. I am about 250lbs and I'm working on losing weight. I use to be on 0.5mg of Ativan three times daily (1.5mg in total) for a couple of years until I felt it wasn't effective anymore so I quit taking it. I have a pretty stressful home life (married with three boys) yet my wife is very supportive and claims this isn't that big of an issue even though I think about this developing problem almost non-stop and am a little dreadful before and during sex.

Thanks for having this great resource and I look forward to reading these forums!

that_username.

dtwarren1942

Re: Intro

Postby dtwarren1942 » Mon Jul 21, 2014 10:43 pm

Hey that_username!

Welcome to FT.

Age, weight, and especially stress all contribute to ED. Not much you can do about age, but you can work on the other two. Proper diet and exercise can do wonders.

You might want to consider visiting a doctor and see if you can get a sample pack of PDE5 pills to see if they might help. There are also supplements such as l-arginine, tongkat ali, Tribuleous, ginko balboa, and others that improve circulation. Do a search on supplements and you should uncover other recommendations
Age 81
Diabetic
Pumping
Started Trimix injections 8/'11

Return to “Introductions and Hellos”