Hello from MI

This is the place to say hi to the board. Tell us something about yourself. If you're not quite ready to post for advice, that's fine.
Forum rules
For your security and privacy, FrankTalk will time you out after five minutes if it senses no activity. Posting on the forums may take longer than five minutes and the site does not sense your typing a post as activity. If you are submitting a post that might take a few minutes to write, please compose it in a word processing program and then cut and paste it into the discussion board. This will save a lot of frustration.
Thanks
Motorstillrunning

Hello from MI

Postby Motorstillrunning » Tue Jul 15, 2014 3:59 pm

decided to join even though I'm not sure I can add much to what has already been said.

survivor of PC...daVinci prostatectomy 2/2/12. Continue my struggle with ED. I find that a combo of
pills, MUSE, and the pump seem to get me where I need to go.

Dave48003

Re: Hello from MI

Postby Dave48003 » Thu Jul 17, 2014 10:22 pm

Glad to hear from another Michigander! Welcome! Still have my prostate, but got tired of hit and miss erections so went with an implant on St. Paddy's Day 2011.

Dave
Charter member of the Brotherhood of Bionic Boners.
69 YO with a venous leak since puberty, made worse by meds & diabetes. Tried pills, a VED, and injections before my AMS 700LGX was implanted 3-17-2011. A life changing event!

huhts246

Re: Hello from MI

Postby huhts246 » Fri Jul 18, 2014 5:53 pm

Hey....welcome to another Michigander. Lived in both the Upper and now the Lower. Great state. Look to hear more from you. Come to the "Chatroom" sometime.
Huhts246

Return to “Introductions and Hellos”