Hello

This is the place to say hi to the board. Tell us something about yourself. If you're not quite ready to post for advice, that's fine.
Forum rules
For your security and privacy, FrankTalk will time you out after five minutes if it senses no activity. Posting on the forums may take longer than five minutes and the site does not sense your typing a post as activity. If you are submitting a post that might take a few minutes to write, please compose it in a word processing program and then cut and paste it into the discussion board. This will save a lot of frustration.
Thanks
AlexanderP

Hello

Postby AlexanderP » Wed Jun 25, 2014 11:29 am

Hi, My name here will be AlexanderP. Thanks for having this place to talk, be heard and to listen. I am new but living with this condition. All and any contact will be appreciated. :)
AlexanderP

bob1138

Re: Hello

Postby bob1138 » Wed Jun 25, 2014 6:17 pm

Welcome to FT Alexander.
Can you share some more information about your ED problem?
This will enable the FT Brothers to make more meaningful comments regarding your condition.
Best of Luck,

Bob

AlexanderP

Postby AlexanderP » Thu Jul 03, 2014 9:33 am

So I have been unsuccessful at maintaining an erection to have sex with my wife for about 2 years. I can masturbate and do get erect but I have not been able to get the erection at the same time as having my wife I bed or in any other accommodating situation. I did go to a " Men's Clinic" and got an expensive evaluation and injection which gave me a good erection but I wasn't able to put it to use. I have been restoring my foreskin for about 4.5 years. I have gotten some des for benign prostatic hypertrophy with urinary obstruction. I haven't been upfront with my MD or urologist about my ED and some men here have said that I need to do that ASAP. Any suggestions welcomed.
Alex
AlexanderP

ohohiakane

Postby ohohiakane » Thu Jul 03, 2014 10:31 am

Alexander,

DAMN THOSE "MEN"S CLINIC" RIP-OFF BASTARDS !!!!!

If we post enough information about them, maybe we can put them out of business !!! Your story would probably help .

I am 76, and 3 1/2 years ago I gave up on Vacuum Erection Device, and ask my urologist for something better. He prescribed Trimix injections for me, and thank goodness he did. I get 99 44/100ths percent satisfaction!

5 ML of Trimis (500 units) cost me just under $100 .... My dose is never over 5 units, that works out to be $1. per injection.... how much was yours ?

Feel free to Email me for any discussion, or question... i will try to help if i can.

Bill
75 Year Old guy in Michigan, married in 1958, ED since late '90s, then surgery in 2008 (not prostate or other genital) damaged some nerves making the ED worse. Now on trimix

Personal email Ohohiakane@yahoo.com
am always willing to discuss stuff and help

Woodicould

Postby Woodicould » Thu Jul 03, 2014 1:08 pm

I just received a book by Dr. Steven Lamm called the Hardness Factor. He recommends exercise, good diet, and certain herbs to get back what age
and neglect take away. I don't know if it works, but it makes sense. Here is the link on Amazon:
http://www.amazon.com/The-Hardness-Fact ... en+lamm+md
Also there was another interesting article on Men's Health.
URL:

http://www.menshealth.com/health/8-thin ... r-erection
I take all these as no cure-all, but there are some suggestions in these that might help.
All the best to you.
Prostate cancer age 65 with PSA 5.8. Biopsy Oct 2010. Gleason score of 7, 3+4 with perineural invasion. Stage II, T2cNXMX.
Jan-Feb 2011 radiation. Palladium-103 seed implant March 2011 (55 implants). Lupron treatment from Dec 2010 to Aug 2011 (8 months).

ohohiakane

Postby ohohiakane » Thu Jul 03, 2014 1:40 pm

Alex.....
Oh yeah.....

Stop by the Chatroom and meet a few more of us guys

Bill
75 Year Old guy in Michigan, married in 1958, ED since late '90s, then surgery in 2008 (not prostate or other genital) damaged some nerves making the ED worse. Now on trimix

Personal email Ohohiakane@yahoo.com
am always willing to discuss stuff and help

AlexanderP

Postby AlexanderP » Tue Jul 08, 2014 9:12 am

Thanks guys for reaching out and sharing experiences and for giving suggestions. I appreciate the effort and the help.
AlexanderP

Andy88

Postby Andy88 » Tue Jul 08, 2014 3:41 pm

Welcome!

Return to “Introductions and Hellos”