Introduction and hello

This is the place to say hi to the board. Tell us something about yourself. If you're not quite ready to post for advice, that's fine.
Forum rules
For your security and privacy, FrankTalk will time you out after five minutes if it senses no activity. Posting on the forums may take longer than five minutes and the site does not sense your typing a post as activity. If you are submitting a post that might take a few minutes to write, please compose it in a word processing program and then cut and paste it into the discussion board. This will save a lot of frustration.
Thanks
atb602

Introduction and hello

Postby atb602 » Fri Feb 07, 2014 5:35 pm

Hello I just happened to come across this site by searching for information on the coloplast titan implant. I am 46 years old and 4 years ago I was diagnosed with peyronies. I of course had no clue what it was and the first urologist I went to after my primary care doc looked at it and told me, and I quote " its peyronies disease. You'll live." I was pissed. As time went on the scar tissue/ plaques got worse and I was experiencing a curvature greater than 90°. This of course caused sex with my wife to be next to impossible and painful to say the least. I had tried verapamil cream, alternative medicine, vitamin E and shots. Nothing worked. I have since found a great urologist and I decided with his help to go with the coloplast titan implant. I had the surgery on 2-7-14 so I am only two weeks into this. I am very hopeful now and think I have made the right decision. It is very painful as of yet but I know with time it will be way better. I am glad to have found this forum to get as well as share information and experiences. Hello to everyone and thank you.

Return to “Introductions and Hellos”