Hello

This is the place to say hi to the board. Tell us something about yourself. If you're not quite ready to post for advice, that's fine.
Forum rules
For your security and privacy, FrankTalk will time you out after five minutes if it senses no activity. Posting on the forums may take longer than five minutes and the site does not sense your typing a post as activity. If you are submitting a post that might take a few minutes to write, please compose it in a word processing program and then cut and paste it into the discussion board. This will save a lot of frustration.
Thanks
Hartbreaker

Hello

Postby Hartbreaker » Mon Jan 20, 2014 9:25 pm

Found this group doing a google search about ED. Since my prostate surgery I have been depressed and felt like a portion of who I am has been taken from me. This site has given me hope and helped with the feeling that I am not alone in this journey.
47 yo professional gay male in 19 yr relationship, Da Vinci robotic prostatectomy in June 2012. PSA now less than .10, started trimix injections in May 2013 with good results. Having occasional erections during night when sleeping. Work out 3-4x week.

RugbyDave

Re: Hello

Postby RugbyDave » Tue Jan 21, 2014 2:02 am

Welcome

PC affects everyone differently and I admit I felt similar to you, as if a part of what made me me had gone in fact I felt like I was going through a grieving process - even now although I have moved I periodically go back to the town where I had my prostate removal surgery, strange I know but it helps me.

As for the ed it sounds like you are progressing well and if things change or you are not happy with the results there are many other routes to look at.

Dave
Diagnosed at 49 with PC - Biopsy Gleason 3+4=7
Radical Prostatectomy 14/07/08 - PSA now undetectable
ED since op
Implanted with AMS 700LGX - 26/07/13 @ UCLH London
http://rugbydave.blogspot.co.uk

Return to “Introductions and Hellos”