A CALL TO ARMS/DONATIONS FOR PAUL AND THIS WEBSITE

This is the place to say hi to the board. Tell us something about yourself. If you're not quite ready to post for advice, that's fine.
Forum rules
For your security and privacy, FrankTalk will time you out after five minutes if it senses no activity. Posting on the forums may take longer than five minutes and the site does not sense your typing a post as activity. If you are submitting a post that might take a few minutes to write, please compose it in a word processing program and then cut and paste it into the discussion board. This will save a lot of frustration.
Thanks
thinktank

A CALL TO ARMS/DONATIONS FOR PAUL AND THIS WEBSITE

Postby thinktank » Mon Jun 03, 2013 11:53 am

Hello Fellow Frank Talkers:

In trying to fix my problem with not being able to read new posts, Paul who administers and who puts his own money into this site told me that he cannot continue to totally sustain this site financially. He said he has taken his own personal money to make changes here and he can no longer do so.

I appropriately felt like a heel in making my recent complaint.

I appreciate this website and Paul. And this week, I will be making a donation to this cause as talking with other men frankly is a great comfort to me in overcoming the ravages of sexual problems which for me are associated with aging. As Antelope recently said, a limp dick is a mind f--k. The comfort of other men sharing their successes and failures goes a long way to quell the emotional fall out to a mans psyche when a limp dick happens.

So brothers, please join me in making a donation of whatever you can afford to help this website. And to Paul, I am sorry for being so forward. I did not know your personal circumstances and do appreciate your goodness in sustaining this website. It is now time for those of us who benefit from this website to contribute.

thinktank

Re: A CALL TO ARMS/DONATIONS FOR PAUL AND THIS WEBSITE

Postby thinktank » Mon Jun 03, 2013 12:09 pm

Just made my donation. Its easy.

Just click "Contact Us" above and when the page comes up, you will see "Donate."

Task accomplished.

Lets help Paul out here on this great website.

Steven1111

Re: A CALL TO ARMS/DONATIONS FOR PAUL AND THIS WEBSITE

Postby Steven1111 » Sat Jun 08, 2013 1:24 pm

I just made my donation. I encourage others to do so. It's the least we can do to support Paul and this website. It's been a blessing to so many of us here and it'd be just awful to lose it for lack of donations from its members. Having run a few non-profits myself I know how hard it is to get people who are served by one to give up a few bucks to keep things going. Please help out here. It's really worth it and every dollar helps. If I can do it on my Disability income I'm sure you can do it too... :)

Thank You Paul!!
Steve
64 year old gay man. Brachytherapy Radiation for Prostate Cancer Oct. 2010. Permanent ED Nov. 2012. Failed pills, pumps and injections. Happily implanted with AMS CX May 9th, 2013. Sex Rocks again! Thanks to everyone for such caring support.

Return to “Introductions and Hellos”