hopefully going from zero to Zoro (or hero) very soon!!

This is the place to say hi to the board. Tell us something about yourself. If you're not quite ready to post for advice, that's fine.
Forum rules
For your security and privacy, FrankTalk will time you out after five minutes if it senses no activity. Posting on the forums may take longer than five minutes and the site does not sense your typing a post as activity. If you are submitting a post that might take a few minutes to write, please compose it in a word processing program and then cut and paste it into the discussion board. This will save a lot of frustration.
Thanks
Bxguy1

hopefully going from zero to Zoro (or hero) very soon!!

Postby Bxguy1 » Wed Feb 13, 2013 7:51 pm

Hi everyone,
My name is Charles and I have been reading the posts here on FT for a while now. I've learned alot from them and now feel more confident with my decision to get an implant. I can honestly say that for the past 10+ years for me, it's been a gradual decline in my potency due to a vascular problem which I have yet to identify. Venous leak is the outcome which directly compromises my weapon. I've tried the pills and injections over the years (injections are absolutely not for me!) and I am finally facing THE solution which of course is an implant! I have seen Dr Eid and we have it all approved with my insurance and I'm good to go. Dr Eid recommended the titan for me even though I asked for the ams 700 lgx. He told me the erection quality (rigidity and girth) is superior with the titan. As far as my pointing out to him (lol) the length expansion feature of the lgx he told me the cylinders in the lgx can develop a "snaking effect" which happens when the limit of a penises length is reached and it bows out. I've read nothing but good things about Dr Eid and I trust his expertise. Anyway, I haven't set the date yet because I'm waiting until I have at least 3 weeks sick leave from work to give myself a little buffer in case I don't feel comfortable going to work (I have a physically active job so I have to be as healed as possible). In the meantime I am doing my daily VED and stretching exercises (for about 1 month so far) to accommodate the largest cylinders. I tell you, this has given me about an inch on a moderate stretch so I'm happy with that. I will be happy to share my implant experience with others to pass the torch so to speak. Im a little nervous about the serious complications but I feel confident at the same time in Dr. Eid's record of very low infection rates...and being complete as a man to have spontaneous sex,etc, etc is the carrot on the stick too (no pun intended)...thank you all for the helpful info that has guided me along the way to get here!
54 y/o and suffered from organic ED (peyronies) for 10+ yrs. Pills stopped working, injections too painful and VED not for us.
Implanted on May 7, 2013 with 24 cm C/P Titan zero angle by Dr. Eid, NYC.

bob1138

Re: hopefully going from zero to Zoro (or hero) very soon!!

Postby bob1138 » Thu Feb 14, 2013 1:15 am

Hi Charles,

First, congratulations on your up-coming Titan Implant.
You are in excellent hands with Dr. Eid.
I was implanted with the Titan in December 2007 after developing ED Post-Prostatectomy in 2004.
The Titan completely corrected my Ed and restored the emotional bond with my wife of 45 years.
We both love my Implant and have fully enjoyed it for the past 5 years and counting.
Wishing you a lifetime of enjoyment with your up-coming Titan Implant.

Best Wishes,

Bob

Return to “Introductions and Hellos”