Hamilton, Ontario

This is the place to say hi to the board. Tell us something about yourself. If you're not quite ready to post for advice, that's fine.
Forum rules
For your security and privacy, FrankTalk will time you out after five minutes if it senses no activity. Posting on the forums may take longer than five minutes and the site does not sense your typing a post as activity. If you are submitting a post that might take a few minutes to write, please compose it in a word processing program and then cut and paste it into the discussion board. This will save a lot of frustration.
Thanks
Hambusman

Hamilton, Ontario

Postby Hambusman » Fri Feb 08, 2013 9:08 am

Hello everyone. I am a type 2 diabetic and have had ed for about 20 years. I've tried the pills and injections with very little success and finally had an implant put in on Jan. 8/13. Hoping to meet other guys from my area to compare notes about the surgery and healing process.

ohohiakane

Re: Hamilton, Ontario

Postby ohohiakane » Fri Feb 08, 2013 12:50 pm

Welcome to Frank Talk....
Check out Jeremc's posts in the IMPLANT topic... he got his implant in December 2012... you can see his progress right up to the present. He did a GREAT job of showing his progress.

Bill
75 Year Old guy in Michigan, married in 1958, ED since late '90s, then surgery in 2008 (not prostate or other genital) damaged some nerves making the ED worse. Now on trimix

Personal email Ohohiakane@yahoo.com
am always willing to discuss stuff and help

Hambusman

Re: Hamilton, Ontario

Postby Hambusman » Fri Feb 08, 2013 6:13 pm

I did check out his posts and was fortunate enough to talk to him in the chatroom this morning. He is a great guy who answered all my questions and helped me out with some concerns I had about the implant.

Return to “Introductions and Hellos”