New here

This is the place to say hi to the board. Tell us something about yourself. If you're not quite ready to post for advice, that's fine.
Forum rules
For your security and privacy, FrankTalk will time you out after five minutes if it senses no activity. Posting on the forums may take longer than five minutes and the site does not sense your typing a post as activity. If you are submitting a post that might take a few minutes to write, please compose it in a word processing program and then cut and paste it into the discussion board. This will save a lot of frustration.
Thanks
freddy

New here

Postby freddy » Fri Jan 25, 2013 11:31 am

I'm 65 years old with a history of "male" problems.... years of cronic prostatitis and testical cancer. I've been happily married for 41 years and still enjoy an wonderful sex life with the help of E D pills. My main goal is to keep healthy and sexually active as long as possible. Because of our age and busy life schedule; I need to drain my prostate in between sexual intercourse. I have the pro-state prostate messager from High Island, but have a very difficult time getting an erection with it. Trying to masturbate with a flaccid penis is a challenge. Glad to find help and people going through the same things to talk to.
looking for help to keep this thing going as many years as possible.

jn1421

Re: New here

Postby jn1421 » Fri Jan 25, 2013 10:50 pm

Freddy!
Welcome to FT. There are a lot of guys here that share the same issues with ED. A lot have very unique experiences as well. Lot's to learn and share. Please come visit the chat room.

Dave

bob1138

Postby bob1138 » Sun Jan 27, 2013 1:02 am

Welcome to FT Freddy.
Hope that sharing my ED experience and the successful treatment modality I chose will be of some help to you.
I was implanted with the Coloplast Titan in December 2007 after developing ED Post Prostatectomy in 2004.
I opted for an Implant after getting unsatisfactory results with other ED treatment modalities.
The Titan Implant completely corrected my ED and restored my sex life and the emotional bond with my wife of 45 years.
I'm sure that many other FT Brothers will share their ED experiences with you.

Best of Luck,

Bob

freddy

Postby freddy » Thu Jan 31, 2013 3:05 pm

thanks Bob
really appreciate all the encouragement and the new info to help me keep going. I love this site and the frank and openness of everyone. it is already helping me

Return to “Introductions and Hellos”