Implant tomorrow

This is the place to say hi to the board. Tell us something about yourself. If you're not quite ready to post for advice, that's fine.
Forum rules
For your security and privacy, FrankTalk will time you out after five minutes if it senses no activity. Posting on the forums may take longer than five minutes and the site does not sense your typing a post as activity. If you are submitting a post that might take a few minutes to write, please compose it in a word processing program and then cut and paste it into the discussion board. This will save a lot of frustration.
Thanks
markIV

Implant tomorrow

Postby markIV » Sun Dec 30, 2012 8:08 pm

My husband is slow on the keyboard so by agreement I'm posting for him. He will have an AMS implant done first thing tomorrow morning. We've been reading lots on this forum and are glad to have this resource. Cause is vascular; no luck with injections, oral meds or site meds, or pump. Wish us luck. Many thanks.

radiodec

Re: Implant tomorrow

Postby radiodec » Sun Dec 30, 2012 9:09 pm

My wife and I wish you all the best and a speedy recovery. I was implanted 7.5 weeks ago and have had a great recoveryl
70 - married 47 years: RP - 2000, injections till 2012, AMS700LGX with 21cm tubes 2cm extenders 11/7/2012, failed 6/5/2017 --- Re-implanted 8/18/2017 with AMS 700CX -- Implants by Dr. David Morris, Hendersonville,TN

ohohiakane

Postby ohohiakane » Sun Dec 30, 2012 11:03 pm

Welcome to FrankTalk. I am sure we are all wishing the best for you and your husband. Please keep us posted on the progress. Slow typing in not a detriment here, there are a lot of us that 'hunt and peck' at the keyboard.

And I a SURE that this will be a VERY HAPPY NEW YEAR for both of you !!!!!

Bill
75 Year Old guy in Michigan, married in 1958, ED since late '90s, then surgery in 2008 (not prostate or other genital) damaged some nerves making the ED worse. Now on trimix

Personal email Ohohiakane@yahoo.com
am always willing to discuss stuff and help

bob1138

Postby bob1138 » Mon Dec 31, 2012 7:06 pm

All the best to you and your husband.
I was implanted 5+ years ago with the Coloplast Titan and my wife and I both love it.
Wishing the same for both of you with your husband's AMS Implant.

Happy New Year

Bob

Return to “Introductions and Hellos”