New bloke about to go bionic.

This is the place to say hi to the board. Tell us something about yourself. If you're not quite ready to post for advice, that's fine.
Forum rules
For your security and privacy, FrankTalk will time you out after five minutes if it senses no activity. Posting on the forums may take longer than five minutes and the site does not sense your typing a post as activity. If you are submitting a post that might take a few minutes to write, please compose it in a word processing program and then cut and paste it into the discussion board. This will save a lot of frustration.
Thanks
Old Guy

Re: New bloke about to go bionic.

Postby Old Guy » Sat Aug 12, 2023 12:01 pm

welcome and hope all goes well with an easy recovery!
Nov. 8, 2019
4+ years, Coloplast Titan OTR
Married 36 years to my beautiful young bride
Always here to answer questions if you PM me

BundyBear

Re: New bloke about to go bionic.

Postby BundyBear » Sat Aug 12, 2023 5:52 pm

Thankyou Old Guy. I recovered from the prostatectomy very well without any major issues, so hopefully the implant surgery will be the same. Steviethompson, yep I had the same thoughts as you, once they dilatate the corporals there is no turning back, but I have done quite a bit of research on implants and have found FrankTalk also to be a great site for first hand knowledge of men who have taken the leap. Yes there are some horror stories around, but I think the amount of positives out weighs the negatives. I am getting my implant done by a highly skilled surgeon and I think that is the most important factor.
ED since my early 40's. RARP March 2023, Zero erections since then. Pills not working, Injections hit and miss. Titan Implant September 2023

Return to “Introductions and Hellos”