New member (no pun intended)

This is the place to say hi to the board. Tell us something about yourself. If you're not quite ready to post for advice, that's fine.
Forum rules
For your security and privacy, FrankTalk will time you out after five minutes if it senses no activity. Posting on the forums may take longer than five minutes and the site does not sense your typing a post as activity. If you are submitting a post that might take a few minutes to write, please compose it in a word processing program and then cut and paste it into the discussion board. This will save a lot of frustration.
Thanks
morrisbell01

New member (no pun intended)

Postby morrisbell01 » Fri Nov 30, 2012 2:30 pm

Actually need a new member (poor joke). I am a male in his mid-fifties who has had ED for the last 2-3 years and I am looking to benefit from the experience of others and suggestions of what things have and have not worked for them. My first question would be what experience and success have people had with the "Reflexonic" PVS device?

Thank you in advance.

Bionic_by_AMS

Re: New member (no pun intended)

Postby Bionic_by_AMS » Sat Dec 01, 2012 6:37 pm

morrisbell01 wrote:My first question would be what experience and success have people had with the "Reflexonic" PVS device

Use the Search feature on this page and enter: Viberect ... seems like mixed results to me ...
Robotic Prostrate surgery - Dec. 2011 - AMS 700 LGX Implant - 21 cm/3 cm RTE - June 2012

Return to “Introductions and Hellos”