This is the place to say hi to the board. Tell us something about yourself. If you're not quite ready to post for advice, that's fine.
Forum rules
For your security and privacy, FrankTalk will time you out after five minutes if it senses no activity. Posting on the forums may take longer than five minutes and the site does not sense your typing a post as activity. If you are submitting a post that might take a few minutes to write, please compose it in a word processing program and then cut and paste it into the discussion board. This will save a lot of frustration.
Thanks
daffy14

Postby daffy14 » Mon Nov 19, 2012 4:47 pm

Hello, I am a 61 year old male with NO cancer but severe ED, I want to post a question about Muse,
I am understanding that it will work on it's own after 20 min. I tried muse 500 and it didn't work at all, nothing,
Any Ideas,
Thank you,
Dave

JimStars

Re: new member

Postby JimStars » Mon Nov 19, 2012 8:31 pm

Daffy,

I've used the MUSE system in the past (since gone on to Trimix -- much less expensive and overall better). I went from 250mcg -> 500 mcg -> 1000mcg and that worked good, but gave some ache -- enough to be distracting, but not too uncomfortable. Lately I still have a MUSE prescription that I just dissolve a stick each week in water and 1000mcg makes 4 1ml 'splooshes' (still urethrally) that I use for nightly penile rehab. Not enough for actual use (but some could be -- i just don't use em), but does give a good erection on nights when not using Trimix. Just something I like to do.

Since you might have more MUSE sticks left, the only way to tell if 1000mcg will work would be to use two sticks at once (or one shortly after the other). You can check with your Doc and he'll probably say to go ahead and try it.

But it is not very promising that 500mcg did nothing for you. Should have at least given you a semi. If 500 or 1000 does not work at all it might be you have blood flow issues? Often associated with HBP or Diabetes or arterosclerosis?? Also any meds to treat that stuff (including statins!) can contribute to ED ... A guy just can't win...

Have fun with the rest of your MUSE kit ...

J
RP 2008 ... MUSE 2008-9 .. TriMix Gel 2009 .. Trimix 2009-2015 ... PGE-1 2016-2019 ..Misoprostal 2019 Onward. All worked.

daffy14

Re: new member

Postby daffy14 » Tue Nov 20, 2012 4:28 pm

Thank you, I did try Staxyn, it worked enough to help. I wonder if Liverta 20 would be better ??
Dave

Return to “Introductions and Hellos”