Intro

This is the place to say hi to the board. Tell us something about yourself. If you're not quite ready to post for advice, that's fine.
Forum rules
For your security and privacy, FrankTalk will time you out after five minutes if it senses no activity. Posting on the forums may take longer than five minutes and the site does not sense your typing a post as activity. If you are submitting a post that might take a few minutes to write, please compose it in a word processing program and then cut and paste it into the discussion board. This will save a lot of frustration.
Thanks
vro123

Intro

Postby vro123 » Sat Nov 03, 2012 3:11 pm

I'm 63 years old and been suffering from ED for three years now. Dr. tried the pills but caused my heart rate to go through the roof. On injections now, but experiencing some pain . dr. says next step may be implant. I'm here to get info on others experiences.

ohohiakane

Re: Intro

Postby ohohiakane » Sat Nov 03, 2012 4:24 pm

Howdy vro123,
I am 74, and been using trimix injections for a couple years now. How big is your dose? Are you using trimix? I use trimix and a very small amount (3 units) which is satisfactory for me.

Welcome to Frank Talk, and I am sure you will find a lot of help and assistance from the information at this site.

Here's to Hard Times

Bill
75 Year Old guy in Michigan, married in 1958, ED since late '90s, then surgery in 2008 (not prostate or other genital) damaged some nerves making the ED worse. Now on trimix

Personal email Ohohiakane@yahoo.com
am always willing to discuss stuff and help

Cajun Jeff

Postby Cajun Jeff » Sat Nov 03, 2012 5:38 pm

VRO123, are you useing Caverject? You may be having the Alprostidal ache. If that is the care Trimix may help and if not that BiMix will solve that problem. Do let us know. There are way to get you up and running again.

Cajun Jeff
68 years old, Married 48 years. Prostate Cancer surgery 11 years ago. Tried Pills, VED, moved to injections (EdEx) for past 6 years. Implanted with AMS 700 LGX by Dr Hellstrom in New Orleans at Tulane Medical. 1/13/20

bob1138

Postby bob1138 » Mon Nov 05, 2012 1:18 am

Welcome vro123.
I underwent the Coloplast Titan Penile Implant Procedure in December 2007 after developing ED Post-Prostatectomy in 2004.
The Implant completely corrected my ED and fully restored my sex life and the emotional intimacy with my wife of 45 years.
I would do it again in a heart-beat.
Hope this is of some help.
Best of luck.

Bob

vro123

Postby vro123 » Mon Nov 05, 2012 1:54 am

Been using EDex for about 2 months now. qo microgram dose. Anybody experience pain in penis and balls? Dr. said it may be because i have not had good blood flow for quite a while. Will see.

Cajun Jeff

Postby Cajun Jeff » Mon Nov 05, 2012 9:22 am

vro123, Are you in the US? If so ask the Dr to let you try TriMix or BiMix. A few guys just have pain from the drug in Edex. There is just a small amount of that same drug in Trimix and there is none of that drug in BiMix.

Just thinking how you could get some help.

Cajun Jeff
68 years old, Married 48 years. Prostate Cancer surgery 11 years ago. Tried Pills, VED, moved to injections (EdEx) for past 6 years. Implanted with AMS 700 LGX by Dr Hellstrom in New Orleans at Tulane Medical. 1/13/20

Return to “Introductions and Hellos”