This is the place to say hi to the board. Tell us something about yourself. If you're not quite ready to post for advice, that's fine.
Forum rules
For your security and privacy, FrankTalk will time you out after five minutes if it senses no activity. Posting on the forums may take longer than five minutes and the site does not sense your typing a post as activity. If you are submitting a post that might take a few minutes to write, please compose it in a word processing program and then cut and paste it into the discussion board. This will save a lot of frustration.
Thanks
Allan Burrow

Postby Allan Burrow » Sat Oct 27, 2012 9:09 pm

G'day everyone,
I'm a new member from downunder. Prostate cancer survivor aged 72. Had RP surgery in 2009 followed by hormone therapy and radiation and subsequently my sex life curtailed! My testosterone is back to normal now and have noticed a slight increase in my PSA reading, which apparently is what happens.
Now that my sex drive is back where it should be it's slowly driving me nuts that I can't perform so, I've been surfing around various sites, mainly to do with implants and then I came across this site. It's been interesting browsing thru' the various subjects here and I'm hoping I can get sufficient info regarding implants to make a decision one way or the other because so far I am somewhat confused. So, if anyone out there can fill me in on this matter I would appreciate it.
Regards,
Allan Burrow
Sydney
Australia

bob1138

Re: New member

Postby bob1138 » Sun Oct 28, 2012 12:58 am

Welcome to FT Allan.
G'day.
I underwent the Coloplast Titan Penile Implant Procedure in December 2007 after developing ED Post-Prostatectomy in 2004.
The Implant completely corrected my ED and restored both my sex life and the emotional bond with my wife of 45 years.
I would be happy to share my Titan Implant experiences with you.
I would also suggest you read the Posts of my fellow members of the "Brotherhood of Bionic Boners".

Best of Luck.

Bob

Return to “Introductions and Hellos”