Hello to all. I am a new by here

This is the place to say hi to the board. Tell us something about yourself. If you're not quite ready to post for advice, that's fine.
Forum rules
For your security and privacy, FrankTalk will time you out after five minutes if it senses no activity. Posting on the forums may take longer than five minutes and the site does not sense your typing a post as activity. If you are submitting a post that might take a few minutes to write, please compose it in a word processing program and then cut and paste it into the discussion board. This will save a lot of frustration.
Thanks
Charlie999

Hello to all. I am a new by here

Postby Charlie999 » Sun May 04, 2014 6:24 pm

It is great to find guys who have already experienced Ed, done something about it, and willing to help others.
I thank you most kindly.

I am new here,and willing to do what it takes to get this Ed problem fixed. Am diabetic and have Ed for about 12 years
Otherwise, in good shape for 81year old. I have tried the pills, pumps, and injections. worked sometimes, mostly not. I realize getting old is he'll, but I m not of a mind to give up. Still work 6 days a week and have owned my own business for 40 years. I have been doing a lot of research, and located an implant dr within 4 hours driving distance. Dr Paul Perito
IN coral gables, fl. Research indicates he has performed several thousand implants. Anyone having info re dr. Perito -
Sure Appreciate hearing from you.

Thanks for Listening

God
Bless

Charlie
85 married 36 yrs. implanted by Dr. Paul Perito June 14. Complete revision by Dr. Ralphael Carrion May 17 because of leaking Coloplast.

6gun 44 mag

Re: Hello to all. I am a new by here

Postby 6gun 44 mag » Sun May 04, 2014 7:00 pm

You sound like a man who never quits Charlie, and I hope you do find some solutions and relief to your ED situation. Welcome to FrankTalk, some pretty good guys here,

ohohiakane

Postby ohohiakane » Sun May 04, 2014 7:58 pm

Hello and Welcome Charlie........

I am Bill, 75, In Michigan... using trimix injections with great success !!! A fantastic 3 more years of dependable sex !!!

I don't have implant info, but feel free to ask me any questions about trimix, either on Private Messages here, or at my email : OhohiaKane@yahoo.com

Hoping to help you a bit before you decide on the surgery.

Bill
75 Year Old guy in Michigan, married in 1958, ED since late '90s, then surgery in 2008 (not prostate or other genital) damaged some nerves making the ED worse. Now on trimix

Personal email Ohohiakane@yahoo.com
am always willing to discuss stuff and help

Charlie999

Postby Charlie999 » Tue May 06, 2014 7:47 pm

Thanks bill and 6gun for your helpful posts. I had an appt with my diabetes dr today. He is checking my t levels to determine if all is ok and if not he will treat t prob. If t levels are ok, he wll give me referral for transplant. As of now, I plan to go to dr Perito in coral gables, fl.

This is quite a jump for me, because I am just now getting over extensive lower lumbar surgery done 2 months ago. Quite a painful ordeal. My wife is an MD, So, Her being with me 24/7 has really been a gift from God, for which I am most thankful.

Keep me in your prayers, guys -- I surely appreciate it

GOD BLESS,

Charlie
85 married 36 yrs. implanted by Dr. Paul Perito June 14. Complete revision by Dr. Ralphael Carrion May 17 because of leaking Coloplast.

Native

Postby Native » Tue May 20, 2014 5:26 pm

Charlie
I had an implant done by Dr. Perito May 9, 2014. Although it's only been less than two weeks, so far everything has gone very well. I had much less discomfort than others on the board have discussed.
I know he has had some bad press, but I have no complaints at all. His office is very busy, but once you get in to see him he will take his time with you to answer all your questions.
Good luck and let me know if I can answer any more of your questions about the good doctor.

Charlie999

Postby Charlie999 » Sat May 24, 2014 12:21 am

Thanks Native. Appreciate the info.

I understand that dr P has done over 4000 implants, and it appears to me that he is really into this penile implant world.
I have researched many alternatives, and have easily decided to go with him. I was informed by his office that I will have consult with him on a Tuesday, and surgery the following day. Was this your experience? I expect to get this done within the next few weeks. I have learned a great deal here on FT, and I am most grateful to all here who are so generous with their time and knowledge.

How many days did you spend there? Any advice on hotels? Hey - any advice you can give will sure be appreciated.
I live in Kissimmee, FL - approx 4 .5 hr drive to coral gables.

Thanks again for your response - hope your recovery goes well.

God Bless
Charlie

Return to “Introductions and Hellos”