Naked Yoga

There is more to sex than an erect penis. How do you maintain your sexuality both for yourself and for your partner? What techniques do you use to give both of you a great, satisfying sex life? How do you explore your own body and sexuality now that the rules have changed?
woodbadgerjim

Naked Yoga

Postby woodbadgerjim » Sun Mar 03, 2024 2:43 pm

Have you ever experienced naked coed yoga? I have on a number of occasions and it was awesome! I belong to a naturalist group and in the winter they schedule indoor activities, such as swimming and best of all, yoga! It was fun to choose a person to stand behind (for me a woman), and watch as they did the 'downward dog' pose and opened up all there parts to the person behind them (me) to see and enjoy! Hey, I took the yoga seriously but there was no harm in enjoying the benefits that go with it! During the cool down period towards the end, the lights were turned low and you would just lay on the mat for maybe five minutes. It wasn't unusual for me to sport a boner, and I could see others (men and women) were enjoying the view. Several other men took my lead in the tranquil low light and the meditation music to follow suite! Nothing sexual, just enjoying the moment. When the session ended, back to normal and just relaxing from the yoga workout and the benefits that came along with it! Naked Yoga? Yes, I recommend it!

Return to “Sexuality 2.0”