Latest Consideration for Easier Sex

There is more to sex than an erect penis. How do you maintain your sexuality both for yourself and for your partner? What techniques do you use to give both of you a great, satisfying sex life? How do you explore your own body and sexuality now that the rules have changed?
Old Guy

Re: Latest Consideration for Easier Sex

Postby Old Guy » Sun Sep 03, 2023 10:31 am

The swing came out again Saturday morning. I still can't believe that the wife is fine with it. She did mention that come winter we'd need a heater in the room. Guess that means the swing is staying around long term. :D
She has been having some very intense orgasms since we've been using it. Now that I have the swing adjusted to my height entering her is too easy. I can stand still and move the swing back & forth, or I can hold the swing still and pump. Being able to stand during sex allows me to finish before my back gives out. And my back hasn't been achy all the next day!
It's a win-win situation!
Nov. 8, 2019
4+ years, Coloplast Titan OTR
Married 36 years to my beautiful young bride
Always here to answer questions if you PM me

Randalltx

Postby Randalltx » Tue Sep 05, 2023 8:19 am

Old Guy wrote:The swing came out again Saturday morning. I still can't believe that the wife is fine with it. She did mention that come winter we'd need a heater in the room. Guess that means the swing is staying around long term. :D
She has been having some very intense orgasms since we've been using it. Now that I have the swing adjusted to my height entering her is too easy. I can stand still and move the swing back & forth, or I can hold the swing still and pump. Being able to stand during sex allows me to finish before my back gives out. And my back hasn't been achy all the next day!
It's a win-win situation!

Now you just showing off. I'm jealous for sure.
76yo, ED Venuous Leak since age 40. South Texas location.
02/09/2023 24 CM Titan Dr. Hofer, Stone Oak Meth San Antonio.
@OEM 7.5L x 6.0/Flaccid 2.0L x 6.0 (Grower)
@8 months 7.50L x 6.0/Flaccid 6.0L x 6.0
@14 months 7.50L x 7.25/Flaccid 6.0L x 6.0

Old Guy

Postby Old Guy » Wed Sep 06, 2023 1:47 pm

Randalltx wrote:

Yes, sorry.
I keep plugging this mainly because of the ache it saves my back, not because of the sexual part. (although no complaints there!) Hoping other guys who have severe arthritis in the low back might consider one.
Nov. 8, 2019
4+ years, Coloplast Titan OTR
Married 36 years to my beautiful young bride
Always here to answer questions if you PM me

Randalltx

Postby Randalltx » Wed Sep 06, 2023 5:31 pm

Old Guy wrote:
Randalltx wrote:

Yes, sorry.
I keep plugging this mainly because of the ache it saves my back, not because of the sexual part. (although no complaints there!) Hoping other guys who have severe arthritis in the low back might consider one.

----------
I am thrilled for you and your special woman who has found her groove. Keep em coming. So to speak.
Get the right angle for a long enough duration and she might spray you. She would then brag to her girlfriends about you. That would be cool.
76yo, ED Venuous Leak since age 40. South Texas location.
02/09/2023 24 CM Titan Dr. Hofer, Stone Oak Meth San Antonio.
@OEM 7.5L x 6.0/Flaccid 2.0L x 6.0 (Grower)
@8 months 7.50L x 6.0/Flaccid 6.0L x 6.0
@14 months 7.50L x 7.25/Flaccid 6.0L x 6.0

Zoso22

Postby Zoso22 » Thu Sep 07, 2023 12:52 am

Randalltx wrote:
Old Guy wrote:Well, I went ahead and ordered the swing. Now let's see what the wife thinks of it. Plan to set it up Friday night before she gets home from work. Our utility room is the only place it's going to work so I also ordered some lace curtains and fairy lights. I'll hang them using binder clips to make the room not so "utility" looking.
Report coming next week on her reaction.

Good move.

Did you get the cuff and mask version with the blindlfod? Mine came with cuffs, but in your dreams you know.
Course she didn't want the hitachis either. Now she wants to use it by herself unsupervised. I just want the video.

Wife here is complaining the swing isn't up yet. She is in her "excitable" mindset anticipating the magic. She is now threatening to install it herself.

My wife Loves the hitachi vibrator and she uses them all the time, I have some videos and pics, I can’t upload the videos as the files are to big.
58yr. Married to awesome wife, retired after second back surgery. PE since early 20’s, ED started around 40, back surgeries and heart problems have ruin my dick
Update; implanted on May 10th, Dr. Karpman. 25cm + RTE

Return to “Sexuality 2.0”