pain and autoinflation

The final frontier. Deciding when, if and how.
Aggiesean

Re: pain and autoinflation

Postby Aggiesean » Sun Mar 25, 2018 9:39 am

Thanks warren. I'm glad to hear that at 14 weeks out you don't experience much pain. I'm sure healing is different for everyone, but I'm feeling better now that I have a rough timeline. So, I guess I just have to hurry up and wait. Summers almost here!
50 yo single gay male. Lifetime ED. Arterial insufficiency, peyronies. Pills, injections eventually failed. Implanted Coloplast titan feb 19, 2018 Hakky, MD Atlanta

Larry10625

Postby Larry10625 » Sun Mar 25, 2018 9:49 am

Lost Sheep wrote:Do youvthink an athletic supporter (jock strap) might help keep things "organized"?

Thanks Sheep, that is exactly what I was going to suggest. When I went back in uniform after being on leave to get the implant, I was still quite uncomfortable and my uniform pants was pressing on my crotch and because I am the Training Officer AND Executive Officer, I am the go to guy, so I was up and down very frequently. I used a jock so the pants could not press against it... it worked great and still made me look like I was packin'. :)

Great minds think alike (fools seldom differ) :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Larry

Aggiesean

Postby Aggiesean » Sun Mar 25, 2018 10:36 am

Thanks guys! Looks like I’m heading to Dicks sporting goods this afternoon :lol:
50 yo single gay male. Lifetime ED. Arterial insufficiency, peyronies. Pills, injections eventually failed. Implanted Coloplast titan feb 19, 2018 Hakky, MD Atlanta

Lost Sheep

Postby Lost Sheep » Sun Mar 25, 2018 3:08 pm

Aggiesean wrote:Thanks guys! Looks like I’m heading to Dicks sporting goods this afternoon :lol:

Dick's???

You might think about getting one a size smaller than your usual. Also, for a number of days after surgery I continued to pad the supporter/penis interspace with gauze. It was more comfortable as it eliminated rubbing of the material against my skin.
Lost Sheep
AMS LGX 18+3 Nov 6, 2017
Prostate Cancer 2023
READ OLD THREADS-ask better questions -better understand answers
Be part of your medical team
Document pre-op size-photos and written records
Pre-op VED therapy helps. Post-op is another matter

Larry10625

Postby Larry10625 » Sun Mar 25, 2018 8:21 pm

Aggiesean wrote:Thanks guys! Looks like I’m heading to Dicks sporting goods this afternoon :lol:

I meant to say that I did not use the cloth that came with the jock... just the plastic put in my underwear. :)

Larry

jackhammerdreamz

Postby jackhammerdreamz » Mon Mar 26, 2018 6:28 pm

My Titan touch was uncomfortable for the first month or so.

I wear tight boxer briefs and have a bulge, but the pain has gone away for me.

I don't notice it in my pants.

I do get some auto-inflation from time to time but I sit at a desk most of the day so if it does I'll walk to the bathroom and squeeze it down.
It's not auto-inflated enough to be obvious.

Hope it gets better for you
39yr old
Revision installed 1/2/2024
Coloplast w/ Genesis pump
PenoScrotal 20cm + 3cm RTE(right) & 2cm RTE(left)
-
Initial install: 2/6/2018
Coloplast Titan Touch
PenoScrotal 20cm + 1.5RTE
Failure: 9/2/2023
-
Dr. Bodie U of MN
ED for 20+ years

Return to “Implants”