Explaining (or trying not to explain) the Pump

Most times, ED is ED. But sometimes, concerns are going to be different.
RecentImplant

Explaining (or trying not to explain) the Pump

Postby RecentImplant » Wed Dec 13, 2017 10:17 am

Hey Everyone,

So I'm 3 weeks post implant and my pump is very obvious. The moment anyone touches my nuts they are going to feel it. I'm single and plan to be sexually active, so clearly I'm going to have to say something. The first things guys do is touch each other's balls.

Could I just say I had to have a drain put in there for a cyst or something like that? I don't want every hook up to hear I have an implant; that's my business and a future partner's. What have other guys said? The straight guys seem mostly to be married so it's not an issue, but this is something I'm concerned about and would love any ideas out there.

Thanks very much.
46 year old, fit & healthy, single, 22 cm Titan coloplast implanted Nov. 2017, ED for 15 years, diagnosed with organic venous leakage. Pump repositioned Feb. '18.

My implant experience: http://www.franktalk.org/phpBB3/viewtop ... f=6&t=9229

JDavid

Re: Explaining (or trying not to explain) the Pump

Postby JDavid » Sat Dec 16, 2017 4:28 pm

My implanting urologist, Edward Karpman, does lots of implants, perhaps the most on the west coast. This includes lots of gay men He has said to me that his patients have no trouble hooking up as gay guys seem to find the implant to be quite a novelty. I don't think you are going to be able to keep it secret. I'm married and monogamous. If I was on the prowl I would probably advertise my capabilities.
I am sixty-six years of age and dealing with gradually worsening ED for twenty years. At sixty-three I wanted something that worked reliably. I got an AMS 700 LGX implant in 6/25/13. I am entirely pleased with the outcome. My surgeon was Dr. Karpman.

RecentImplant

Postby RecentImplant » Mon Dec 18, 2017 10:20 am

Thanks @JDavid. I'm realizing more and more you are right, especially with my pump. It's just so obvious, as is the semi-erect state and stiffness of the Titan. I'm 4 weeks out, hoping still it softens up.
46 year old, fit & healthy, single, 22 cm Titan coloplast implanted Nov. 2017, ED for 15 years, diagnosed with organic venous leakage. Pump repositioned Feb. '18.

My implant experience: http://www.franktalk.org/phpBB3/viewtop ... f=6&t=9229

calixtus

Postby calixtus » Sun Feb 04, 2018 8:46 pm

[quote][/quote]
It depends on whom you are screwing and where. Promiscuously at the steambath I have had no questions. When in action, my scrotum tightens so that you can't distinguish anything. As you fuck some one in any position, they are not squeezing your scrotum. If you are lingering with some one, yes, they could well play with your balls. You could claim it is a third testicle, though curiosity aroused, they would also feel the cables. I have no solution for that other than telling them the truth. This explains why urologists refer to an "understanding partner." [Lots of men in this forum claim they only bang their wife who knows and is delighted by the revived sex life.]. Don't sweat it: relax, fuck, and enjoy.
2003 Radical Prostatectomy
2008 AMS 800 Urinary Control System / Dr S Radomski / Toronto Western Hospital
2017, Sept. AMS 700 LGX Dr Dean Elterman / Tor Western Hospital
Geriatric Stud, 75, gay, 24 yrs married to male in open relationship.

bbb2.5

Postby bbb2.5 » Mon Feb 05, 2018 7:26 am

RecentImplant wrote:Hey Everyone,

So I'm 3 weeks post implant and my pump is very obvious. The moment anyone touches my nuts they are going to feel it. I'm single and plan to be sexually active, so clearly I'm going to have to say something. The first things guys do is touch each other's balls.

Could I just say I had to have a drain put in there for a cyst or something like that? I don't want every hook up to hear I have an implant; that's my business and a future partner's. What have other guys said? The straight guys seem mostly to be married so it's not an issue, but this is something I'm concerned about and would love any ideas out there.

Thanks very much.

That is an issue that many single or married men have.... I'm married and my husband knows. It is not an issues for us. There are a few reason you can use, third testicle is great. It's a hernia. You can also tell them in the beginning you have very sensitive ball, please don't touch them. Let's be honest, most gay men will not care as long as you can get hard and make your time the best it can be. Some will be fascinated if you tell them, especially if they know you can fuck forever. Not sure if your a top or bottom. One good way to pump up without them knowing is for you situate yourself in position that they cannot see. Perhaps while sucking them or rimming them first. Pump away, then when you get up you can say "Damn that good. You made me super hard".... Try not to worry about it to much.
Have fun.... :D

Urz14me

Postby Urz14me » Sun Apr 08, 2018 6:31 pm

>I don't want every hook up to hear I have an implant; that's my business

Wow really 13 days since implant here and when I'm able I'm posting a craigslist ad as well as in all the major newspapers that Big Black Jack is back in town. :lol: :lol: :lol:
52 year old. Diagnosed with Venous Leak. Trimix was hit and miss. opt'd for implant Titan 22cm 3.5cm RTE by Dr. Hakky on March 27, 2018 ...Remember they never complaint how small your penis is when it is in their ass... just sayin' :o

calixtus

Postby calixtus » Mon Apr 09, 2018 4:44 pm

RecentImplant wrote:Hey Everyone,

Thanks very much.

Once I am at sex my scrotum flexes/shrinks hard so that no one would feel anything in there. At the baths turn partner on his stomach and plunge in and/or have him sit on your dick. Don’t do long foreplay or afterglow with groping. To a direct question, say you have a third testicle.
2003 Radical Prostatectomy
2008 AMS 800 Urinary Control System / Dr S Radomski / Toronto Western Hospital
2017, Sept. AMS 700 LGX Dr Dean Elterman / Tor Western Hospital
Geriatric Stud, 75, gay, 24 yrs married to male in open relationship.

Return to “ED and Gay men”