Well, I am back for another run through the tool rebuilder. After 4 1/2 years my AMS700LGX has developed a leak and is out of fluid. I have been there before so not as uncertain as I could be about the surgery. Expect that to be reasonably OK.
I have to wait on my insurance to say yea or nay. If nay, then have to put together the funds for a go so a delay.
I will be having the same doctor that did the original work do the revision. He did an excellent job the first time. No length loss other than what RP had stolen years before, not extremely uncomfortable, just a good as any surgery can be experience, worked great.
That said I am back for another round, just a little apprehensive, but more so about the insurance that the surgery.
I will be popping in from time to time as things develop.
Good fortune to all my bionic brothers and bionic brothers to be.
The final frontier. Deciding when, if and how.
1 post • Page 1 of 1
70 - married 47 years: RP - 2000, injections till 2012, AMS700LGX with 21cm tubes 2cm extenders 11/7/2012, failed 6/5/2017 --- Re-implanted 8/18/2017 with AMS 700CX -- Implants by Dr. David Morris, Hendersonville,TN
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: SweeTeddy and 11 guests