Greetings! So before my implant (1.5 years ago, AMS700, Tenacio), I used Edex injections with good success. But I have struggled with ejaculation for a while now - in the Edex days, before and now. But I feel like it might be worse with the implant than before. I can ejaculate on my own given enough time, but it generally takes at least an hour or so with good porn and focus. It’s rare for me to do it with a partner.
I also have trouble deflating my implant, and saw this video by Dr Perito saying that a constant partially inflated implant is numbing and may cause exactly this problem:
https://peritourology.com/2019/06/mtp-3 ... c-surgery/
I don’t think I properly deflated my implant for the first year of use! I find I have to squeeze a lot on the shaft to empty it, and it’s not fun and takes several attempts.
Just wondering if others have experience or insight on this. Thanks!
Delayed ejaculation with implant
-
lasthope2.0
- Posts: 342
- Joined: Sat Oct 11, 2025 1:23 pm
Re: Delayed ejaculation with implant
If the dorsal nerve(s) of the penis (DNP) got inadvertently stretched during surgery, sensation may decrease. Mild nerve injuries often recover within months, while more severe ones may take considerably longer to heal and can sometimes even result in permanent sensory loss. Recovery also depends on the severity of nerve trauma and the our body’s ability to heal. I hope your sensation recovers soon.
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: AhrefsBot, amazonbot, dunbar57, mspokane, Norris and 309 guests
