Day 7 Post Op

Anything goes when it comes to ED.
K9Sgt13
Posts: 7
Joined: Tue Jul 22, 2025 7:24 pm

Day 7 Post Op

Postby K9Sgt13 » Thu Oct 01, 2026 11:59 am

So brothers finally I have found the release valve, swelling is good, discomfort or pain is about an 8 . So now is cycling time , I started and after 3 pumps the pump became like steel couldn’t get the 4th pump in, I just decided to try later in the day. So round 2 , stood in hot bath for about 30 minutes minutes and gave it another try , happy to say 20 something pumps later I allow so time and released. So I’m hoping by 3rd try I can tolerate more pumps and go from there . Also be aware of pinching or squeezing can hurt. Observation tho . It brings my member hard as steel, and that’s only with a semi , I can only imagine when I get it full staff !!! Bye for now

Return to “General Discussion”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 169 guests