Size Loss

The final frontier. Deciding when, if and how.
AnotherOldFart
Posts: 53
Joined: Sat Nov 15, 2025 3:37 pm

Re: Size Loss

Postby AnotherOldFart » Fri Oct 02, 2026 10:53 pm

LetoMan wrote:
I gotta be honest, this is a pretty terrible comment. There is very little correlation between your measurable size immediately post-op and your eventual size once swelling goes down and your implant is able to fully extend.


Well stated by LetoMan.

4 1/2 is hard as a rock


This is still a success story.
70, Type 2 Diabetes, March 2026, AMS 700 CX 22cm Penoscrotal 6" girth. Couldn't be happier.

User avatar
ElbowRoom
Posts: 1334
Joined: Mon Mar 17, 2025 1:58 pm

Re: Size Loss

Postby ElbowRoom » Tue Oct 06, 2026 9:30 am

danny1553 wrote:
Fair. My reasoning was based on my experience as I did not have much exposure to other males' erected dicks :) In porn movies my focus is also elsewhere.

I mistakenly assumed that pointing upwards is the "natural" position as designed by the nature. I read somewhere that an angle at which a dick points upwards matches the optimal pussy entrance for the doggy style position.


I think most guys prefer a 1-2 o’clock erection angle, not sure if it’s actually better or a psychological “higher = harder” impression men have. I’m 6ft tall and my girl is 5’6” with short legs and a long torso. I know we sometimes have angle issues in doggy and I end up leaning forward to get the angle correct. So I guess really it comes down to both partners’ geometry as to what is an ideal angle.

It seems most men with implants end up around 3 o’clock or lower, maybe due to the surgery and maybe due to most patients being older and having weaker/stretched suspensory ligaments. I got lucky in my angle but as mentioned it’s not always ideal!
59yo Coloplast Titan 28cm Penoscrotal with Dr. Hakky 10/21/2025.
Pre-op erect measurements:
8.5"L and 6.4”C

Post-op: 8.9” L and 6.2” C at 10 months

JiminFL
Posts: 139
Joined: Thu Aug 20, 2020 1:27 pm

Re: Size Loss

Postby JiminFL » Wed Oct 07, 2026 4:48 pm

I went from right at 8" pre-op to just over 7" post-op. I was 8.5" in my youth. Pre-op angle was almost bana-like with a downward curve. Post-op the curve is gone and I'm straight out at 3 o'clock.
61yr old. In shape. Controlled hypertension. 20+ years of PDE5. TRT 6yrs. Trimix 2yrs. Titan 24cc implanted 8/25/20


Return to “Implants”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: AhrefsBot, Nestor and 269 guests