My bad story and questions about an implant

This is the place to say hi to the board. Tell us something about yourself. If you're not quite ready to post for advice, that's fine.
Forum rules
For your security and privacy, FrankTalk will time you out after five minutes if it senses no activity. Posting on the forums may take longer than five minutes and the site does not sense your typing a post as activity. If you are submitting a post that might take a few minutes to write, please compose it in a word processing program and then cut and paste it into the discussion board. This will save a lot of frustration.
Thanks
guyinthedarkness

Re: My bad story and questions about an implant

Postby guyinthedarkness » Sun Jan 06, 2019 9:31 am

Thank you for your support guys. I will let you know how my story will go on in the next weeks...

faktrman

Postby faktrman » Fri Mar 15, 2019 8:52 pm

I am 62 have had ED since 40 pills worked till 61 then I got the AMS700 and love it, no loss in length and some girth increase. I can pump it up and stay hard as long as i want. I was 13 cm before surgery and am 13cm now. I gets hard and we have sex 6 times a day. We are also swingers and my female friends love it also.

vajim1

Postby vajim1 » Sun Mar 17, 2019 9:35 am

Wow, 6 times a day!!! No way could I do that at your age. Unless I did not cum. :D
76 year old fart. Prostate removed Oct. 9, 2017,Psa 30 days after .15 next Psa .2. 37 Radiation treatments for recurrent cancer, 1 year out Psa .033 ZERO ERECTIONS, implanted Sept 5 2019 Dr. Lentz Duke Raleigh N.C. Titan 22cm.

ChosenOne619

Postby ChosenOne619 » Mon Mar 25, 2019 12:40 am

Sorry to hear about your situation. Especially at your age. Just wanted to give my sympathies and prayers.
22 year old male with Ed since I could remember. Tried sildenafil 20mg per pill went up to 4 pills didn't work and side effect were getting to me. San Diego, California where I reside

shrunken_dick

Postby shrunken_dick » Thu Dec 24, 2020 5:20 am

guyinthedarkness wrote:Hello guys,

Im a 23 years old guy living in switzerland. I have bad PSSD (after 1 year of citalopram in 2014) and i experience all type of sexual side effects that you could imagine. Erectile dysfunction, genital numbness, no nocturnal erections, testicular atrophy, low libido, penile shrinkage....its incredible. All that because of a medication in 2014.

An ultrasonic test has shown that i got a bad penile scarring, which is the main reason why my penis has shrunk more than the half of size in length and girth over the years.

I tried all types of PDE5 to have sex but the results were not always good enough to have sex. Prostaglandin always gives me an erection which is "ok" to have sex but it hurts like hell, because of my penile scarring which comes to be extented every time i inject it. So i really think that my last hope for a painless and hopefully good sex life is an implant. My urologist says that its difficult and maybe impossible to find a doctor who would operate me with an implant because i still get some erection with prostanglandin.

Im also scared that with an implant i will loose more penis size than i have now or do you think its possible to get my old size back?

My erect penis length before PSSD: 7,08 inch
My erect penis length after PSSD (at this moment): 5,51 inch

I read a lot that its "normal" (in most cases) that people loose some penis size after getting an implant but what about my situation? I had a bigger penis 3 years ago and it has become smaller and shorter because of penile scarring over the years. Could an implant give me my old size?

Of course i would be just happy to could have a normal sex life with an implant but i have some doubts about the size...

Would be really happy to hear some opinions of you!

Citalopram would not cause your testicles to shrink.
I ( 29 M) took Spironolactone 400 mg to treat my hair loss. As a result, the penis shrunk from 6” to 4”. with Severe erectile dysfunction. Looking into the penile implant with Sliding Technique.

guyinthedarkness

Postby guyinthedarkness » Mon Jan 11, 2021 7:09 pm

shrunken_dick wrote:

Im a 23 years old guy living in switzerland. I have bad PSSD (after 1 year of citalopram in 2014) and i experience all type of sexual side effects that you could imagine. Erectile dysfunction, genital numbness, no nocturnal erections, testicular atrophy, low libido, penile shrinkage....its incredible. All that because of a medication in 2014.

An ultrasonic test has shown that i got a bad penile scarring, which is the main reason why my penis has shrunk more than the half of size in length and girth over the years.

I tried all types of PDE5 to have sex but the results were not always good enough to have sex. Prostaglandin always gives me an erection which is "ok" to have sex but it hurts like hell, because of my penile scarring which comes to be extented every time i inject it. So i really think that my last hope for a painless and hopefully good sex life is an implant. My urologist says that its difficult and maybe impossible to find a doctor who would operate me with an implant because i still get some erection with prostanglandin.

Im also scared that with an implant i will loose more penis size than i have now or do you think its possible to get my old size back?

I read a lot that its "normal" (in most cases) that people loose some penis size after getting an implant but what about my situation? I had a bigger penis 3 years ago and it has become smaller and shorter because of penile scarring over the years. Could an implant give me my old size?

Of course i would be just happy to could have a normal sex life with an implant but i have some doubts about the size...

Please Google PFS (Post Finasteride Syndrome) and PSSD (POST SSRI SEXUAL DYSFUNCTION) before sharing theories like this.

shrunken_dick

Postby shrunken_dick » Tue Jan 12, 2021 1:44 am

guyinthedarkness wrote:
shrunken_dick wrote:

Please Google PFS (Post Finasteride Syndrome) and PSSD (POST SSRI SEXUAL DYSFUNCTION) before sharing theories like this.

Ok, so did you regain your size?
I ( 29 M) took Spironolactone 400 mg to treat my hair loss. As a result, the penis shrunk from 6” to 4”. with Severe erectile dysfunction. Looking into the penile implant with Sliding Technique.

Return to “Introductions and Hellos”