Latest addition for 2019 - an RTE

The final frontier. Deciding when, if and how.
Xomanow

Latest addition for 2019 - an RTE

Postby Xomanow » Thu Jan 03, 2019 10:46 am

It's been two glorious years since I was implanted and I couldn't be happier....both physically and emotionally it has given me a new lease on life and made me a new man.....that being said, after everything has settled in and used for awhile, my left cylinder is slightly shorter than my right one.....according to Dr. Eid, this has happened because of a slight curvature to one side (which I never actually noticed)….my right cylinder is into my glans and my left cylinder is "on the borderline"......this does not affect functionality nor is it externally visible…..it is however, sometimes, a little uncomfortable....just slightly at times although it does kind of add a little spice during intercourse if it's a long session.....

So, next Weds I go in to have a 1cm RTE added to my left cylinder.....according to Dr. Eid it's a very easy fix that takes a 1" incision in the scrotum with nothing having to be removed or any further excavating....kinda like putting a cap on a pen......the only recovery/healing factor is the incision itself.....

Anyhow, I'll keep ya'll informed
Implanted Jan 4 2017 by Dr. Eid - 70 yo and single...ED gradually over 15 yrs...tired of pills, injections, cock rings....happy with my choice and results. Titan OTR - one 20cm cylinder - one 20cm+1 RTE...."got a rocket in my pocket"....

LeRoastBeef

Re: Latest addition for 2019 - an RTE

Postby LeRoastBeef » Thu Jan 03, 2019 1:59 pm

Sounds like a finishing touch to something that's already serving you well.
How long for recovery for this adjustment?
I'm sure it will be worth doing!
Implanted with AMS 700 lgx, 2021.
30's
UK

Xomanow

Postby Xomanow » Thu Jan 03, 2019 11:39 pm

The recovery is just the incision & stitches....nothing to heal with regard to the RTE or implant......so I assume about 9-10 days and then the stitches are removed....
Implanted Jan 4 2017 by Dr. Eid - 70 yo and single...ED gradually over 15 yrs...tired of pills, injections, cock rings....happy with my choice and results. Titan OTR - one 20cm cylinder - one 20cm+1 RTE...."got a rocket in my pocket"....

Smetro

Postby Smetro » Mon Jan 07, 2019 6:46 am

Awesome Xom
Keep us posted :)
68,Titan Touch 22cm+1.5cm rte's op done in Melbourne Aust by Dr Chris Love-Feb 2017 Venous leakage over a 2 year period, did pills and Caverject. Length@ 3 1/2years is: 7+” erect, 6.5” flaccid and almost 6” girth. REZUM Feb 21 ejaculation now normal.

Larry10625

Postby Larry10625 » Mon Jan 07, 2019 6:52 am

Xomanow wrote:The recovery is just the incision & stitches....nothing to heal with regard to the RTE or implant......so I assume about 9-10 days and then the stitches are removed....

Keep cycling :)

Larry

justanotherdrumber

Postby justanotherdrumber » Mon Jan 07, 2019 12:24 pm

Xomanow wrote:It's been two glorious years since I was implanted and I couldn't be happier....both physically and emotionally it has given me a new lease on life and made me a new man.....that being said, after everything has settled in and used for awhile, my left cylinder is slightly shorter than my right one.....according to Dr. Eid, this has happened because of a slight curvature to one side (which I never actually noticed)….my right cylinder is into my glans and my left cylinder is "on the borderline"......this does not affect functionality nor is it externally visible…..it is however, sometimes, a little uncomfortable....just slightly at times although it does kind of add a little spice during intercourse if it's a long session.....

So, next Weds I go in to have a 1cm RTE added to my left cylinder.....according to Dr. Eid it's a very easy fix that takes a 1" incision in the scrotum with nothing having to be removed or any further excavating....kinda like putting a cap on a pen......the only recovery/healing factor is the incision itself.....

Anyhow, I'll keep ya'll informed

Do you experience any discomfort or pain on your right hand side when flacid ?
Erie,PA
Age 64 - g/f 34
Implanted ams700 lgx, 18cm+1cm RTE
March 2018

Xomanow

Postby Xomanow » Thu Jan 10, 2019 4:10 pm

[/quote]Do you experience any discomfort or pain on your right hand side when flacid ?[/quote]

I feel no discomfort on the right ride whether flacid or erect......

Xomanow

Postby Xomanow » Thu Jan 10, 2019 4:40 pm

Well, I had 1 RTE installed to my left side cylinder yesterday.....during my pre-op meeting with Dr. Eid I asked if 1cm with be sufficient.....he told me that if I needed a second RTE that he would replace the entire cylinder....but that ended up not being the case.....I opted for general anesthesia so that I wouldn't have to leave with a catheter....as for recovery.....my penis is a little sore on the left side and there is a bruise but I have no pain.....haven't even taken as aspirin.....I'm urinating well although there was some blood at the beginning because of the catheter that was inserted for the procedure, but that has been decreasing to just a couple of drops when I begin and at the end of urinating.....I'm able to walk, sit and do anything that is not strenuous in comfort so I expect the healing process to be minimal.....

Here are a couple of pics.....tough to get a good "selfie" on the second one which shows a minimal dressing over the stitches...….for those interested with regard my length....I was originally 5 3/4"...... my post op length right after surgery was about 5 3/8"......after 16 months of cycling I'm back up to a smidge over 5 3/4".....I never measured my girth but it increased nicely post op.....

rte1.jpg
rte1.jpg (73.81 KiB) Viewed 2119 times

rte2.jpg
rte2.jpg (51.48 KiB) Viewed 2119 times

warrenw

Postby warrenw » Thu Jan 10, 2019 5:56 pm

Sounds like a perfect outcome for you! Let us know how it progresses.

You and I are twins now, both 20/21cm although I don't remember if it's my left or right side that got the 21cm. I was fortunate in that my length difference was apparent at the initial surgery so Dr Eid trimmed 1cm off the rear tip of a 22cm cylinder to make a perfect fit.
Implant - Dr Eid 12/2017, Titan Touch 20/21cm no RTE, 125cc reservoir

TANGERINE

Postby TANGERINE » Fri Jan 11, 2019 1:17 am

thrilled that you did well in surgery --- congratulations XOMANOW, and "keep on humping"
"Strive to find the best surgeon--experience really matters"
(63 yo, Titan 22cm implant Feb 2017 by Dr Eid) I'm super pleased with my length/girth/implant performance. See my story at "The road to becoming a bionic male: Answers ..."

Return to “Implants”