How long do you really want to "do it"-

Anything goes when it comes to ED.
edwardl007

How long do you really want to "do it"-

Postby edwardl007 » Tue Dec 25, 2018 1:30 pm

Most guys here seem to be well..older :-) I honestly have never wanted to have intercourse more than maybe 10 minutes. Either I just want to cum after that or my penis gets a bit numb and i grow tired. It seems guys here like to have sex for a lot longer - the "going all night" - type of sex. So how long do you really want it?
68 years old; ED for 30 years; implanted by Dr Kramer on August 27, 2019; 18 cm with 1 cm RTE

David_R

Re: How long do you really want to "do it"-

Postby David_R » Tue Dec 25, 2018 2:51 pm

I don't want to "go all night," but I enjoy almost everything sexual with my wife, including intercourse. (And my implant has made all of that possible!) :D

AnotherOldMan

Postby AnotherOldMan » Tue Dec 25, 2018 4:23 pm

Until she is done!
Married 50+ years. Use VED for sex and do
daily exercises with both water and vacuum pumps.

Bob1974

Postby Bob1974 » Wed Dec 26, 2018 11:26 am

I personally enjoy every moment of sex until my dick starts to get sore and love to cum more than once. Quickies are nice to but more often then not they just feel like an appetizer and leave me feeling hungry for more.
Age 47. Married in 2005. Tampa Bay Florida USA. Got ED 24 years ago from being paralyzed. Made a 90% recovery. See profile for more info...

Lost Sheep

Not just about me any more

Postby Lost Sheep » Wed Dec 26, 2018 3:09 pm

edwardl007 wrote:Most guys here seem to be well..older :-) I honestly have never wanted to have intercourse more than maybe 10 minutes. Either I just want to cum after that or my penis gets a bit numb and i grow tired. It seems guys here like to have sex for a lot longer - the "going all night" - type of sex. So how long do you really want it?

I only want to "do it" until I orgasm. But that would be little more than masturbation with another person. And no more satisfying sexually than that.

What I really want is to generate HER orgasms. This was not always the case; my wants have changed. Either because I am older and more mature or the feeling of power that having an implant instills in me has made a change in my priorities.

That change in wants gives me incentive to last longer, to match my erection's ability to last longer. (edited to add: and to last as long as she can continue to orgasm)

Before implant, my orgasms were important to my satisfaction. Now, hers are more important to my satisfaction.

While deciding to get an implant, I used to imagine being able brag that while Bronc riders in Rodeos target for 8 seconds in the saddle, I could guarantee 80 minutes. So far, no go.

The longest time my lady and I have actively engaged in actual coitus (penis in vagina) is 14 minutes. (I looked at the clock when I first entered her and looked again when we separated - I do not keep a stopwatch in bed.) On the good side, we generally preface that with foreplay for 5 to 30 minutes to get her vaginal discharges adequate for good lubrication (sometimes starting with a general massage but eventually becoming more focused on her genitals through a progression of activities). Afterplay in the afterglow of sex consists of less energetic activities which I have not clocked.

The aforesaid 14 minute session consisted of periods of vigorous thrusting interspersed with slower, resting periods, mixed deep, long strokes and short strokes with just my glans in her vaginal opening. Just changing things up frequently.

I find that if I do not orgasm, I can keep up (my interest in) love-making for longer than if I do climax. My energy levels (and interest in continuing) drop precipitously after orgasm. But thanks to my implant, my erection does not disappear. But having an 80 minute session still awaits my improvement in aerobic endurance conditioning.

Note: Premature orgasm was a secondary effect of my E.D. and after my implant, my orgasms take more time before inevitability.

Anyhow, I find that my post-orgasm drop in testosterone and energy reduces my ardor to the point that I am strategizing to find ways to keep my interest in pleasing my woman even after I am losing interest in my own pleasuring. Even though I (as a man) run out of orgasms, she seems to have an unlimited source of orgasms. I find great pleasure in probing to see just how many and how intense hers can be. It is a great ego boost for me to bring her to greater heights of ecstasy than she has experienced before.

That attitude may be selfish on my part, but then again, I am a man and it is in my nature. My orgasms are easy and cheap. Hers are simultaneously earthy and divine; a wonder to behold, exquisite and sublime. I love what they do to her. Her orgasms confirm my masculinity and cement our relationship.

So, as I wrote above, before implant, MY orgasms were important to my satisfaction. Now, HERS are important to my satisfaction. I get a "charge" out of "riding the waves of her climaxes" just as a bronc rider might enjoy a great ride or surfer might enjoy a great wave.

This gives me incentive to last longer, to match my erection's ability to last longer.

It's not just about me any more.

P.S.

Well, I guess it IS about me. Just not in the same way as it was before....I feel a great masculine power generating out of my loins when I can make her lose control of her body completely.

p.p.s.

Regarding mentions of getting sore after a long session of coitus: I have never experienced that, nor do I expect to. I put great effort into ensuring my lady's vaginal juices are plentiful by whatever means necessary. Mental, manual, oral and penile stimulation (usually in that order) are applied whenever and however produce lubrication and if those fail, other lubricants would be used. "Wetter is better" is my mantra. Plentiful lubrication has (so far) assured no chafing or discomfort for either of us.
Last edited by Lost Sheep on Wed Dec 26, 2018 6:03 pm, edited 3 times in total.
Lost Sheep
AMS LGX 18+3 Nov 6, 2017
Prostate Cancer 2023
READ OLD THREADS-ask better questions -better understand answers
Be part of your medical team
Document pre-op size-photos and written records
Pre-op VED therapy helps. Post-op is another matter

dtwarren1942

Postby dtwarren1942 » Wed Dec 26, 2018 5:13 pm

I use a VED with an Osbon tension band(s) so I am limited to up to 25 minutes before I have to remove the tension band. The first 15 minutes is usually spent in the spoon position with me rubbing her back followed by some oral to bring her to orgasm and then move into missionary so I can try to orgasm which is only successful about 25% of the time.
Age 81
Diabetic
Pumping
Started Trimix injections 8/'11

Lost Sheep

Postby Lost Sheep » Wed Dec 26, 2018 6:11 pm

Please see also this thread

viewtopic.php?f=6&t=11154

"A cloud around the silver lining of implantation."
Lost Sheep
AMS LGX 18+3 Nov 6, 2017
Prostate Cancer 2023
READ OLD THREADS-ask better questions -better understand answers
Be part of your medical team
Document pre-op size-photos and written records
Pre-op VED therapy helps. Post-op is another matter

AnotherOldMan

Postby AnotherOldMan » Thu Dec 27, 2018 8:00 am

What I really want is to generate HER orgasms.

Hers are simultaneously earthy and divine; a wonder to behold, exquisite and sublime. I love what they do to her. Her orgasms confirm my masculinity and cement our relationship

Well said!! Once I "discovered" this as a young man, early in our time as a couple, it became a life-long obsession.
Married 50+ years. Use VED for sex and do
daily exercises with both water and vacuum pumps.

edwardl007

Postby edwardl007 » Thu Dec 27, 2018 11:43 am

I appreciate the feedback, guys.
68 years old; ED for 30 years; implanted by Dr Kramer on August 27, 2019; 18 cm with 1 cm RTE

cristoph126

Postby cristoph126 » Thu Jan 03, 2019 7:05 pm

It's just a matter of fact that most men really want their women to come, as we usually can handle our orgasm as well. Hands, fingers, toys, etc - they can all do the trick for both of you. If you struggling to get hard, you can take some https://www.worldpharmazone.org/buy-tapentadol-100mg-online-generic-nucynta . Man's culture took care of everything.
Last edited by cristoph126 on Sat Jan 19, 2019 10:27 am, edited 1 time in total.

Return to “General Discussion”