New implant brand zsi from switzerland

The final frontier. Deciding when, if and how.
rocco84

New implant brand zsi from switzerland

Postby rocco84 » Fri Dec 21, 2018 7:06 pm

Hi I am from austria researching about implants.

There is a I think new brand and 3piece implant available it's called zsi 475.
I have a link there for the description...

https://www.zsimplants.ch/en/products-e ... l-features

What are you thinking about that?also there are videos on youtube for example that.
It has wide cylinders like the coloplast but it looks so soft and smooth for example watch that videos here... they are very short

https://youtu.be/3li_6QAvWic how it looks inflated

https://youtu.be/dvZomqbnPLw how smooth and soft it is deflated... really good I think

Or when it's implanted like that video here

https://youtu.be/exXEgtMemq4

I researched a lot about implants what I don't like about ams is the fact that it's so thin but it seems that it feels ok in the flaccid state. What I like about the coloplast is that it's wider but I don't like the hard plastic and it seems not very comfortable in the flaccid. So that zsi seems to have the benefits of both of them what I can see from the videos.

Unfortunately it's obviously very new and the main high volume implanters go with ams or coloplast. In this case it's called zsi but I don't care about the brand name. It should have the benefits from the ams and coloplast and that seems good. I think the implants should be more renewed and like that. And also the high implanters and implantees should help the manufacturing process.

Just let me know what you think about it. For me it looks very good in nice and also it looks much more comfortable then the implants which are now main available.

Would be nice to hear what your thinking about that brand. It's a company from Swizzerland in europe. I live also in europe but I would only go to Dr eid I trust him the most if I must really have go for it.

Cheers
Last edited by rocco84 on Fri Dec 21, 2018 7:20 pm, edited 1 time in total.

ETGuy71

Re: New implant brand zsi from swizzerland

Postby ETGuy71 » Fri Dec 21, 2018 7:19 pm

Interesting. Competition makes for better products all around!
Diagnosed venous leak. Going with injections rather than implant for the time being.

ED2013

Postby ED2013 » Fri Dec 21, 2018 7:22 pm

I think it’s great there is another option available now. As far as how good or bad it is, only time will tell.

ED2013

Postby ED2013 » Fri Dec 21, 2018 7:22 pm

ETGuy71 wrote:Interesting. Competition makes for better products all around!

I agree

rocco84

Re: New implant brand zsi from switzerland

Postby rocco84 » Fri Dec 21, 2018 7:34 pm

And it's time for better implants! At the moment you can choose either you have a good strong erection and a not so good and smooth flaccid or you choose a good flaccid with a much too thin erection.

Time to get a products with the benefits from both.

Larry10625

Postby Larry10625 » Fri Dec 21, 2018 7:44 pm

rocco84 wrote:Hi I am from austria researching about implants.

There is a I think new brand and 3piece implant available it's called zsi 475.
I have a link there for the description...

https://www.zsimplants.ch/en/products-e ... l-features

What are you thinking about that?also there are videos on youtube for example that.
It has wide cylinders like the coloplast but it looks so soft and smooth for example watch that videos here... they are very short

https://youtu.be/3li_6QAvWic how it looks inflated

https://youtu.be/dvZomqbnPLw how smooth and soft it is deflated... really good I think

Or when it's implanted like that video here

https://youtu.be/exXEgtMemq4

I researched a lot about implants what I don't like about ams is the fact that it's so thin but it seems that it feels ok in the flaccid state. What I like about the coloplast is that it's wider but I don't like the hard plastic and it seems not very comfortable in the flaccid. So that zsi seems to have the benefits of both of them what I can see from the videos.

Unfortunately it's obviously very new and the main high volume implanters go with ams or coloplast. In this case it's called zsi but I don't care about the brand name. It should have the benefits from the ams and coloplast and that seems good. I think the implants should be more renewed and like that. And also the high implanters and implantees should help the manufacturing process.

Just let me know what you think about it. For me it looks very good in nice and also it looks much more comfortable then the implants which are now main available.

Would be nice to hear what your thinking about that brand. It's a company from Swizzerland in europe. I live also in europe but I would only go to Dr eid I trust him the most if I must really have go for it.

Cheers

I don't remember seeing anything about the release. :)

Larry

navy6587

Postby navy6587 » Fri Dec 21, 2018 7:47 pm

Interesting...looks good from 'both' perspectives. With the Coloplast Titan, I can feel the sharp folds and hear the squeegee sound when I'm 'flacid' and milking my penis after peeing. In the video showing inflating and deflating, I'd really like to know how long post op the guy is...seems very easy to pump and deflate.

Glad I'm not considering any replacement when mine fails...even if it's next year. I'm not going through another surgery!! Enjoy...

Edd
74; ED at 50. Fired by 1st doc (Szobota - VA Uro) too many q's & contact w/ Coloplast rep. New doc: Ellen (VA Uro) implanted 11/8/18. 22cm Titan + 2cm RTEs; moron docs, product rep, intake/ dischg nurses! NEVER again! L- 6.75"; G- 5.5" oval.

maxxxxx

Postby maxxxxx » Sat Dec 22, 2018 6:42 am

instead of focusing on cylinder size, it's important to understand if the 'connection tubes' are solid and reliables. This the main cause of implant' failure ( for Coloplast Titan especially). I know this brand " Zephir" but i do not have enough information to judge. unfortunately, years of use are needed to obtain a reliable statistic
Titan 24cm . December 2015

navy6587

Postby navy6587 » Sat Dec 22, 2018 8:18 am

Maxxxxxx...concur. Also, when the videos show how pliable, flexible and squoooshy the zsi cylinders are, what happens to them after they are installed in the cavernosa and replace that spongy material? Does a capsule form around them? If they are that pliable, how about movement after a few months post-op? Or will the penis just shrivel up following deflation? I believe most men will maintain themselves at some degree of inflation to prevent their manhood from looking like the video. As you mention, there must be MUCH more empirical evidence provided to confirm that zsi is the better of the other two products. In the end, it will be the potential implantee and his partner/ wife/ lover who make the decision of girth vs. length vs. Coloplast/ AMS/ zsi.

Edd
74; ED at 50. Fired by 1st doc (Szobota - VA Uro) too many q's & contact w/ Coloplast rep. New doc: Ellen (VA Uro) implanted 11/8/18. 22cm Titan + 2cm RTEs; moron docs, product rep, intake/ dischg nurses! NEVER again! L- 6.75"; G- 5.5" oval.

Larry10625

Postby Larry10625 » Sat Dec 22, 2018 3:54 pm

navy6587 wrote:Maxxxxxx...concur. Also, when the videos show how pliable, flexible and squoooshy the zsi cylinders are, what happens to them after they are installed in the cavernosa and replace that spongy material? Does a capsule form around them? If they are that pliable, how about movement after a few months post-op? Or will the penis just shrivel up following deflation? I believe most men will maintain themselves at some degree of inflation to prevent their manhood from looking like the video. As you mention, there must be MUCH more empirical evidence provided to confirm that zsi is the better of the other two products. In the end, it will be the potential implantee and his partner/ wife/ lover who make the decision of girth vs. length vs. Coloplast/ AMS/ zsi.

Edd

Yeah, and for all we know it has been out for years and has been tested up the wazoo, but who knows. It looked pretty interesting to me and certainly looked strong enough to let Mr. Happy do his thang.... the wild thang. :)

Larry

Return to “Implants”