Angry wife

Sometimes ya gotta laugh.
Forum rules
Few things are as funny as unintentional phallic references or phallic symbols that no one noticed. If you find a funny picture, send it in. This is NOT the place for dirty jokes - there are lots of sites for those!
FreddyFree

Angry wife

Postby FreddyFree » Thu Dec 20, 2018 10:02 am

True story!

A woman, cranky because her husband was late coming home again decided to leave a note saying,
"I've had enough and left you, don't bother coming after me" and hid under the bed to see his reaction.
After a short while the husband comes home and she could hear him in the kitchen before he comes into the bedroom, she could see him walking towards the dresser and pick up the note.
After a few minutes he wrote something on it before picking up the phone and calling someone; - "she's finally gone...yeah, I know, about bloody time, I'm coming to pick you up, put on the sexy French shit, I love you".
He hung up, grabbed his keys and left.
She heard the car drive off as she came out from under the bed, seething with rage and with tears in her eyes she grabbed the note to see what he wrote;
"I can see your feet. Stop being retarded, we're outta bread, throw the kettle on, back in 5 minutes”
AMS 700 CX 18cm. x 12mm. With 3cm. RTEs. 10/10/18

Larry10625

Re: Angry wife

Postby Larry10625 » Thu Dec 20, 2018 10:49 am

FreddyFree wrote:True story!

A woman, cranky because her husband was late coming home again decided to leave a note saying,
"I've had enough and left you, don't bother coming after me" and hid under the bed to see his reaction.
After a short while the husband comes home and she could hear him in the kitchen before he comes into the bedroom, she could see him walking towards the dresser and pick up the note.
After a few minutes he wrote something on it before picking up the phone and calling someone; - "she's finally gone...yeah, I know, about bloody time, I'm coming to pick you up, put on the sexy French shit, I love you".
He hung up, grabbed his keys and left.
She heard the car drive off as she came out from under the bed, seething with rage and with tears in her eyes she grabbed the note to see what he wrote;
"I can see your feet. Stop being retarded, we're outta bread, throw the kettle on, back in 5 minutes”

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Larry

navy6587

Re: Angry wife

Postby navy6587 » Thu Dec 20, 2018 11:37 am

Thanks, FreddyF. It's great to have something to laugh about these days! A true story? Interesting. Appreciate the humor.

Edd
74; ED at 50. Fired by 1st doc (Szobota - VA Uro) too many q's & contact w/ Coloplast rep. New doc: Ellen (VA Uro) implanted 11/8/18. 22cm Titan + 2cm RTEs; moron docs, product rep, intake/ dischg nurses! NEVER again! L- 6.75"; G- 5.5" oval.

Return to “Humor and Fun”