Better off without anyone in my life?

This is the place to say hi to the board. Tell us something about yourself. If you're not quite ready to post for advice, that's fine.

Moderator: Larry10625

Forum rules
For your security and privacy, FrankTalk will time you out after five minutes if it senses no activity. Posting on the forums may take longer than five minutes and the site does not sense your typing a post as activity. If you are submitting a post that might take a few minutes to write, please compose it in a word processing program and then cut and paste it into the discussion board. This will save a lot of frustration.
Thanks
lifelong
Posts: 2
Joined: Mon Jul 10, 2017 4:46 am

Better off without anyone in my life?

Postby lifelong » Thu Dec 20, 2018 1:27 am

Gents,

Long time lurker, and think highly of the community you have here. I'll keep this as short as I can, and hope to not offend anyone who may be in a similar position.

Currently 37 years old. Pretty successful life to onlookers, can get women to look, no major issues except one thing.

No erections since age 16 (god damn do I wish I used it back then). Likely some sort of nerve issue or occult venous leak. Pills don't work. Injections do - sometimes and very sporadic. Also, no matter the dose or combo, when they do work, I'll be hard a minimum of two hours, usually at least three. Please trust me there's no way around this. Oh, and I have to inject both sides because I have a complete septum (ultrasound imaging proven). I've been offered an implant - I live in Canada.

Here's the rub: because of the ED, I've never had a gf. I've had sex 3 times thanks to injections (escort each time - feels less embarrassing if I fail vs someone I know more), and somehow failed 3 times with injections. I've failed countless times with pills. So I'm 37, and terribly inexperienced. Hell one escort told me to watch more porn. I can admit it, I must be awful as I'm inexperienced and nervous, esp for my age, and moreso because if you knew me or saw me, you would never guess this secret of mine. I also admit over time, I've beomce extremely good at isolating myself, to the point where I've become a detached and almost cold blooded person. It's automatic now, for me to see an amazingly hot girl, and just ignore her. In the past, I'm sure I was in love twice, and it almost fucking killed me both times to push them away (both got married right after and then divorced). After that, I promised myself to never let that happen again.

I know most if not all of you are on here to improve your sex lives and lives overall, but can anyone see what I'm trying to say here? That perhaps, at a certain point, there is no turning back? or at the least it's easier to move forward trying to enjoy other parts of life instead of letting one componenet drag you down? I know it's not an optimal existence I lead, but like everything else I guess you get used to it. Getting an implant, along with the concerns it brings, won't fix the horrific inexperience, and not sure if I can become "human" again - if that makes sense?


anyway, just wanted to see if anyone else has had these thoughts.
fuck....that wasn't very short but that was about 20 years of shit bottled up - thanks if you got this far

fuck fuck : sorry this is the wrong section
37 years old, ED for 20 years, likely multifactorial (nerve & vascular etiology). Considering implant. Canada

ringo1
Posts: 81
Joined: Sat Apr 14, 2018 9:18 am

Re: Better off without anyone in my life?

Postby ringo1 » Thu Dec 20, 2018 4:53 am

I feel it pain bro just cancelled my wedding this.month due to this ED....and u had this thing for 20 omg how'd u survive man..I.had it only for an year and it pretty much fucked me.up .u and I have both similar conditions.. I had excellent career with everything in life..I am currently in isolation as well and maybe my penis is too short and too damaged even for an implant now..

my 2 cents of advise if pills and injections have failed get the implant and do not go near any experimtal ways none work.prp shockwave vein ligation all is bs
U r in it prime ..u know ull be getting an implant on day not the other why not get it now and fix it self and enjoy it in ur youth rather than getting it after many years when a lot of opportunities will.go by you...u knows what tommoroe brings for now u have only 1 option to.improcr it quantity of.life and that an implant So get it.done.

...dont be an ostrish with u r head in the sand..time is a valuable thing u only realize it's importance once it has passed and u have no way to reverse it but regrets...20 yrs is a big big deal so tske thr leap bro ..
37 yrs...ed due to single episode of trauma...had penile vein stripping... worst outcome ever..now trying towards an implant

Robert51
Posts: 153
Joined: Thu Dec 28, 2017 10:39 pm

Re: Better off without anyone in my life?

Postby Robert51 » Thu Dec 20, 2018 9:14 am

Move to the philippines women here still act like women in the usa did in the 50ss
66 years old married 14 years on my 3rd wife /////// had a major operation at 51 hernia below belly bottom ed got really bad after that .. Tried pills not much and side affects.. trying alprostadil without a lot of success but only 3rd time

radioradio
Posts: 961
Joined: Tue Aug 09, 2016 2:44 pm
Location: Philly Burbs

Re: Better off without anyone in my life?

Postby radioradio » Sun Dec 30, 2018 1:51 pm

Lifelong,
My advice is to get the implant. Now. You have everything to gain and nothing to lose. Don’t worry about being inexperienced. You’ll figure it out, and it will be fun learning. The change in your life as a result of having confidence instead of fear could be monumental. PM me any time.
Bob
Born '52. Married '79. RALP 3/1/17. ED 50+% prior to surgery even w/ meds. VED, Injections, ineffective. Considering implant even before PCa diagnosis. Dr. Kramer 8/2/17. LGX 21cm+0.5 RTE. Kramer replaced/repositioned pump 12/13/17. Willing to Show/Tell.

User avatar
Larry10625
Posts: 4134
Joined: Sat Apr 15, 2017 10:56 am
Location: Ontario, CANADA

Re: Better off without anyone in my life?

Postby Larry10625 » Sun Dec 30, 2018 1:54 pm

radioradio wrote:Lifelong,
My advice is to get the implant. Now. You have everything to gain and nothing to lose. Don’t worry about being inexperienced. You’ll figure it out, and it will be fun learning. The change in your life as a result of having confidence instead of fear could be monumental. PM me any time.
Bob



Great advice Bob. :)

Larry
51 years old, married 29 years. Implanted Mar 30/17 by Dr. Brock of London, Ont, CANADA. (AMS 700 LGX 18 + 2). Had implant removed Apr 29/17 due to Septic Shock. Liposuction By Dr. Gan and re-implant by Dr. Brock (AMS LGX 15 + 2) Dec 14/17.

radioradio
Posts: 961
Joined: Tue Aug 09, 2016 2:44 pm
Location: Philly Burbs

Re: Better off without anyone in my life?

Postby radioradio » Sun Dec 30, 2018 1:56 pm

Larry10625 wrote:
radioradio wrote:Lifelong,
My advice is to get the implant. Now. You have everything to gain and nothing to lose. Don’t worry about being inexperienced. You’ll figure it out, and it will be fun learning. The change in your life as a result of having confidence instead of fear could be monumental. PM me any time.
Bob



Great advice Bob. :)

Larry

Thanks Larry.
Born '52. Married '79. RALP 3/1/17. ED 50+% prior to surgery even w/ meds. VED, Injections, ineffective. Considering implant even before PCa diagnosis. Dr. Kramer 8/2/17. LGX 21cm+0.5 RTE. Kramer replaced/repositioned pump 12/13/17. Willing to Show/Tell.

User avatar
Larry10625
Posts: 4134
Joined: Sat Apr 15, 2017 10:56 am
Location: Ontario, CANADA

Re: Better off without anyone in my life?

Postby Larry10625 » Sun Dec 30, 2018 2:07 pm

lifelong wrote:Gents,

Long time lurker, and think highly of the community you have here. I'll keep this as short as I can, and hope to not offend anyone who may be in a similar position.

Currently 37 years old. Pretty successful life to onlookers, can get women to look, no major issues except one thing.

No erections since age 16 (god damn do I wish I used it back then). Likely some sort of nerve issue or occult venous leak. Pills don't work. Injections do - sometimes and very sporadic. Also, no matter the dose or combo, when they do work, I'll be hard a minimum of two hours, usually at least three. Please trust me there's no way around this. Oh, and I have to inject both sides because I have a complete septum (ultrasound imaging proven). I've been offered an implant - I live in Canada.

Here's the rub: because of the ED, I've never had a gf. I've had sex 3 times thanks to injections (escort each time - feels less embarrassing if I fail vs someone I know more), and somehow failed 3 times with injections. I've failed countless times with pills. So I'm 37, and terribly inexperienced. Hell one escort told me to watch more porn. I can admit it, I must be awful as I'm inexperienced and nervous, esp for my age, and moreso because if you knew me or saw me, you would never guess this secret of mine. I also admit over time, I've beomce extremely good at isolating myself, to the point where I've become a detached and almost cold blooded person. It's automatic now, for me to see an amazingly hot girl, and just ignore her. In the past, I'm sure I was in love twice, and it almost fucking killed me both times to push them away (both got married right after and then divorced). After that, I promised myself to never let that happen again.

I know most if not all of you are on here to improve your sex lives and lives overall, but can anyone see what I'm trying to say here? That perhaps, at a certain point, there is no turning back? or at the least it's easier to move forward trying to enjoy other parts of life instead of letting one componenet drag you down? I know it's not an optimal existence I lead, but like everything else I guess you get used to it. Getting an implant, along with the concerns it brings, won't fix the horrific inexperience, and not sure if I can become "human" again - if that makes sense?


anyway, just wanted to see if anyone else has had these thoughts.
fuck....that wasn't very short but that was about 20 years of shit bottled up - thanks if you got this far

fuck fuck : sorry this is the wrong section




Where in Canada are you? You can't give up my friend, you don't know what you are missing. Get the implant, watch porn, see escorts and don't be afraid to experiment. What are your measurements like. :)

Larry
51 years old, married 29 years. Implanted Mar 30/17 by Dr. Brock of London, Ont, CANADA. (AMS 700 LGX 18 + 2). Had implant removed Apr 29/17 due to Septic Shock. Liposuction By Dr. Gan and re-implant by Dr. Brock (AMS LGX 15 + 2) Dec 14/17.

Bionic Richard
Posts: 39
Joined: Fri Jun 22, 2018 6:23 pm

Re: Better off without anyone in my life?

Postby Bionic Richard » Sun Dec 30, 2018 2:30 pm

Find a good experienced surgeon. Start using a VED fo help with scarring and shrinkage. Get it done, you will build confidence, you will get experience. You have a long life ahead of you. Have fun!!
61 yr old, married 27yr first time 6 yr present,10/16 Retired,12/16 PSA 4.9, 1/17 Biopsy, 2/17 Gleason 3+4, 3/17 Robotic Prostatectomy, 4/17 PSA nondecetable, Penile therapy, pills/VED/Trimix, 5/25/18 AMS 700 LGX 21cm 5cm RTE.

Gordon
Posts: 105
Joined: Mon Dec 05, 2016 9:16 am
Location: Somewhere in Alabama

Re: Better off without anyone in my life?

Postby Gordon » Sun Dec 30, 2018 3:14 pm

Google AMS LGX 700 and scroll down to the live demo. It takes a couple of months to recover after surgery but it could really be the start of some new experiences. The longer you wait without any nocturnal erections the more length and girth you are going to loose.
Married 63 AMS LGX 700 2/15/2017

Bob1974
Posts: 155
Joined: Fri Apr 06, 2018 8:37 am
Location: Tampa Bay, Florida USA

Re: Better off without anyone in my life?

Postby Bob1974 » Mon Dec 31, 2018 10:26 am

HELL NO... DON'T GIVE UP! I live for pussy! Pussy is my drug of choice! You need to start living my friend! At your age you have lots of time to get more experience and should have at least thousands of sexual experiences to look forward to. There are a bunch of dudes here on FT in their 80s still hitting it. Only three failed injection attempts? Do some practicing on your own with injections and get that process down before you have some pussy in front of you waiting to be fucked or that mouth to fill. Based on your description of it either working 3 hours or nothing at all... I assume that you're NOT getting the medicine into the cavernosa for it not to work? If it's not injected into the cavernosa it won't work. If you're 100% sure about injections not working then I wouldn't hesitate for a second about getting an implant. Watch some videos on how to inject Trimix, do some studying, read up on older posts here on franktalk or go see a urologist for some training. Please RESEARCH as much as you can. Trimix is great stuff but does take some schooling and can easily send you to the hospital with a boner that won't go away if you inject too much. I use 31 guage 5/16 long syringes and BURY the needle ALL THE WAY in at 3 o'clock about 1 to 2 inches from the base of my dick and switch to 9 o'clock the next time I need an erection alternating sides with each dose. My belief is that 1/2" long needles are too long for most guys unless you are well endowed, don't put it in all the way or using an automatic injection device with them which allows you to set the desired depth of the injection. You need to inject the medicine into the CAVERNOSA tubes that run up and down the length of the shaft of your dick. I can easily insert the needle into the skin of my dick and then the cavernosa is much harder to puncture(its still easy, just much harder than the skin) once the needle is through that second layer I bury the 5/16" needle all the way in. Make sure you are injecting into the right area before you start increasing your dosages or there could be bad consequences. Come back and tell us about your success so it can help others. My 2 well disciplined respectful kids are also a BIG joy in my life. My father was 42 when I was born. You still have plenty of time to make that happen as well. STOP PROCRASTINATING!
Age 44. Married in 2005. Tampa Bay Florida USA. Got ED 20 years ago from being paralyzed. Made a 90% recovery. See profile for more info...


Return to “Introductions and Hellos”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest