Floppy head

The final frontier. Deciding when, if and how.
Ruktitan

Re: Floppy head

Postby Ruktitan » Sun Dec 16, 2018 3:04 pm

Spikepork wrote:Mmmm. Where are your pain control instructions and those you were discharged with should be noted. Where is the subject matter other than ED? The surgeons sign off. Etc etc. This can’t be correct procedure surely. I may be wrong as I don’t profess to know the workings of the nhs but there is scant info on this form. What has been sent to your GP? Do you know. Where are the implant model serial numbers etc. Maybe this is normal but it just reinforces the view that you are not being treated correctly and with care.

I have one other paper which just states to take amxosomething for 10 days.. but thats it. Im so suprised you recieved different treatment after being at the same hospital. It really angers me they treat me as less of a patient.
I have no implant details only by one of the assistant doctors told me they put a 22cm in.
I dont even know about RTE's and they said it goes right the way up. So I didnt question it while at the hospital.
Will be calling in the morning to get the message through to someone. I will request surgery details to be emailed to me.
29 years old. Suffered with ED since 17. No known cause. First Implanted date 23/3/2018. Cylinders way too short and revised by different surgeon 2019. 22cm titan.
Cylinders still short and now pump is upside down and protruding. Awaiting 3rd revision

Larry10625

Postby Larry10625 » Sun Dec 16, 2018 3:07 pm

Ruktitan wrote:
Spikepork wrote:Mmmm. Where are your pain control instructions and those you were discharged with should be noted. Where is the subject matter other than ED? The surgeons sign off. Etc etc. This can’t be correct procedure surely. I may be wrong as I don’t profess to know the workings of the nhs but there is scant info on this form. What has been sent to your GP? Do you know. Where are the implant model serial numbers etc. Maybe this is normal but it just reinforces the view that you are not being treated correctly and with care.

I have one other paper which just states to take amxosomething for 10 days.. but thats it. Im so suprised you recieved different treatment after being at the same hospital. It really angers me they treat me as less of a patient.
I have no implant details only by one of the assistant doctors told me they put a 22cm in.
I dont even know about RTE's and they said it goes right the way up. So I didnt question it while at the hospital.
Will be calling in the morning to get the message through to someone. I will request surgery details to be emailed to me.

Where is the card or paper with the serial numbers on it in case you have to present it when travelling, etc.?? :)

Larry

Spikepork

Postby Spikepork » Sun Dec 16, 2018 3:22 pm

Did the surgeon not visit you post surgery. It’s most odd that he would not have. After all he has just cut your old man about.
Now Implanted 9/12/17. 52 years old with ED for over 20 years. Tried all the pills and injections. Update. Implanted with Titan 22 + 1. by DR Ralph Dec 9th London. Now in recovery and at 3 months feeling the journey was worth the pain.

Ruktitan

Postby Ruktitan » Sun Dec 16, 2018 6:36 pm

Larry10625 wrote:
Ruktitan wrote:

Where is the card or paper with the serial numbers on it in case you have to present it when travelling, etc.?? :)

Larry

I never got one either surgery... :/
29 years old. Suffered with ED since 17. No known cause. First Implanted date 23/3/2018. Cylinders way too short and revised by different surgeon 2019. 22cm titan.
Cylinders still short and now pump is upside down and protruding. Awaiting 3rd revision

Ruktitan

Postby Ruktitan » Sun Dec 16, 2018 6:41 pm

Spikepork wrote:Did the surgeon not visit you post surgery. It’s most odd that he would not have. After all he has just cut your old man about.

The main surgeon Dr Garaffa did not see me before or after surgery.
I spoke to a surgeon in the morning who said we were either doing glansplexy or revision i said no definitely revision as I dont want to loose length now due to the fact im undersized and he said okay I understand we will have to see once we are in theatree. And he just ran through the risks of infection and stuff and made me sign.
Next time I saw him was when he came around to remove bandages the next day. And he just said that it all went well and that they changed it for a 22cm. I asked if they inflated it while i was under and the glans was supported he said yes. Then just told me once the swelling has subsided you can use it but just dont have sex for 6 weeks. And thats all.
Had I wish I demanded I saw Garaffa before surgery now. But i stupidly put my faith in NHS again.

Spikepork

Postby Spikepork » Mon Dec 17, 2018 2:48 am

I would suggest you get your operating notes urgently. The very fact you were not even sure what surgery you were getting or any detailed discharge notes is dreadful. The fact your surgeon who had previously seen you and agreed what was required and then may not have operated on you is a disgrace. Shout loudly my friend. Very loudly and quickly.
Now Implanted 9/12/17. 52 years old with ED for over 20 years. Tried all the pills and injections. Update. Implanted with Titan 22 + 1. by DR Ralph Dec 9th London. Now in recovery and at 3 months feeling the journey was worth the pain.

Larry10625

Postby Larry10625 » Mon Dec 17, 2018 6:21 am

Ruktitan wrote:
Larry10625 wrote:
Ruktitan wrote:

Larry

I never got one either surgery... :/

You may need that if you go to an airport. :)

Larry

Jollyhellfarter

Postby Jollyhellfarter » Sun Jul 14, 2019 8:23 pm

I also have had not one but two failed surgeries. Same Dr. This time another dr. Is operating. I recorded all my conversations and emailed always with a flow up of my conversation. I have mine admitting fault, and also basically calling me a crybaby just after second surgery with my wife post OP. My 3 rd surgery now is set for the end of the week. Nervous as can be. Dont think I can dylon a 4th. So I hope this dr. Gets it right.
44 yr. Old. White male. Average size. Healthy, Dr. Goldenberg, implanted nov. 13th 2018. Worst decision ever. Was adamant lgx, but dr. Decided cx when under. 1 cylinder 14 mm short. Buckling since day of surgery, whether flaccid or erect.

Return to “Implants”