Why is my morning wood HARD but erections SOFT for sex?

Anything goes when it comes to ED.
Phil65

Why is my morning wood HARD but erections SOFT for sex?

Postby Phil65 » Sat Dec 15, 2018 10:49 am

Hello,

My morning wood is really hard, will stand up at 90 degrees when on my back but during sexual activity, it's semi-hard and falls down if I prop it up and let go. Why is that, what's going on here for natural morning wood to be solidly hard but I can't achieve that quality during sex?
Last edited by Phil65 on Sun Dec 16, 2018 10:39 am, edited 1 time in total.
TRIPLE P SUPERMIX (30-2-50)
Papaverine 30mg/ml - Phentalomine 2mg/ml - PGE1 50mcg/ml
(+ 0.15mg/ml Atropine)

FreddyFree

Re: Typical reason for hard morning wood but soft erections for sex?

Postby FreddyFree » Sat Dec 15, 2018 12:51 pm

Phil65 wrote:Hello,

My morning wood is really hard, will stand up at 90 degrees when on my back but during sexual activity, it's semi-hard and falls down if I prop it up and let go. Why is that, what's going on here for natural morning wood to be solidly hard but I can't achieve that quality during sex?

I found that after an injection, erection was fine. As soon as I got moving for sex I lost it.

I had severe venous leak due to pyroneis. Now with implant, I have to be wary of anyone with an axe.
AMS 700 CX 18cm. x 12mm. With 3cm. RTEs. 10/10/18

ED2013

Re: Why is my morning wood HARD but erections SOFT for sex?

Postby ED2013 » Sun Dec 16, 2018 3:33 pm

Sounds like venous leak. Have you tried pills?

Phil65

Postby Phil65 » Sun Dec 16, 2018 4:55 pm

Yes, limited success with pills. But I'd like to know the biology behind why morning wood is hard as can be when there is venous leakage. Why isn't morning wood affected? The vast majority of venous leakage sufferers must NOT get morning wood, correct?
TRIPLE P SUPERMIX (30-2-50)
Papaverine 30mg/ml - Phentalomine 2mg/ml - PGE1 50mcg/ml
(+ 0.15mg/ml Atropine)

ETGuy71

Postby ETGuy71 » Sun Dec 16, 2018 5:15 pm

I have VL and about 3 times a week I’ll wake up with wood! I’ve tried to figure it out and the only thing I’ve noticed is when I do have it hard I’m on my side and penis is compressed. My ultrasound showed that my inflow of blood into corpra is twice the normal according to my urologist. When I turn over on my back and penis isn’t compressed it goes down pretty fast. That’s the only explanation I can come up with for me. How yours is happening may be similar or something totally different.
Diagnosed venous leak. Going with injections rather than implant for the time being.

ringo1

Postby ringo1 » Sun Dec 16, 2018 10:09 pm

Phil65 wrote:Hello,

In my case unused to get morning wood with VL and as my condtionn progressed theybslowlyndissapered..even after my ligation surgery in get nocturnal erection st night but as for sex the erections are no good
37 yrs...ed due to single episode of trauma...had penile vein stripping... worst outcome ever..now trying towards an implant

ED2013

Postby ED2013 » Sun Dec 16, 2018 11:53 pm

Phil65 wrote:Yes, limited success with pills. But I'd like to know the biology behind why morning wood is hard as can be when there is venous leakage. Why isn't morning wood affected? The vast majority of venous leakage sufferers must NOT get morning wood, correct?

Many venous leak suffers do get morning wood. I don’t know the biology behind it.

alibaba

Postby alibaba » Sun Dec 16, 2018 11:59 pm

I hypothesize, Testosterone is usually highest in morning and morning wood is usually in a prone state. Stand up and gravity takes over with blood. Not an uncommon conversation to have wood in one position, turn over or stand up and lose it.
LGX 21cm .Milam 01/13/16. Horror; both service and surgical outcome. hated infrapubic installation. Kramer revision 03/01/17. 22cm Titan +1.5cm extender. Those who think their opinion is the only one that matters are a danger to themselves and others.

michaeleurope1

Postby michaeleurope1 » Fri Dec 21, 2018 2:45 am

It is also a sign that your problem is psychic, cause you can keep the blood.
44 y, moderate ED after laser treatment against prostatitis. Searching for the exact reason to get a reference point for a proper treatment. Urologists could not help. My story: viewtopic.php?f=14&t=9644

Hunchback

Postby Hunchback » Wed Jan 09, 2019 9:16 am

I've been pondering a similar question (why can i get morning wood / spontaneous night erections, even if not perfect quality ones and yet i can't get a "normal" sexual-stimulation one?) for a while, after consulting with multiple doctors the conclusion is the same:

(not an actual quote, just a paraphrase) - The mechanisms behind the two types of erections is not at all the same, even if the result is. Morning wood and night erections are 100% mechanical and use different set of nerves and mechanisms than a sexual-stimuli erection. Thus, someone with say a spinal injury, can "get hard" in the night, but the at the same time the actual, proper, erection mechanism can not work at all because the nerves related to it are damaged.

I suppose similar functions apply for other types of ED causes, since nerves are just a part of a very delicate and complicated system that makes erection work.
39 years old, married. ED all my life because of spinal cord injury caused by a tumor in early infant age. Using standard EDEX20 since 2007. Increasingly bad results with EDEX in the last few years, but had very good results for at least 10 years.

Return to “General Discussion”