Testosterone shots.

Anything goes when it comes to ED.
DaveKell

Re: Testosterone shots.

Postby DaveKell » Tue Nov 13, 2018 11:15 am

seeking info wrote: I love the way I feel the three days right after my injections each week!

Exactly. I've noticed the same thing. Three days after my shot I feel years younger and ready to fight a platoon of young Marines. I can't keep my hands off my wife. Sadly, it seems like 3 days after that the effect diminishes drastically. Personally I wouldn't mind injecting myself with smaller doses on a daily basis to keep the effect ongoing but don't want to get to stroke threshold territory again. At age 64 my T levels have hit beyond the top end of the scale before with exactly following the dosage prescribed. My doc cut dosage in half. I have an appointment next week where a lab will be drawn to check the level. I know it's going to show up lower than the optimal range for me to be at. My doc is extremely cooperative and I'm certain he'll increase my dosage again. At age 65 now I have no concern with the shrinking balls either. They serve little purpose for me anyhow!
Became DaveKell 2.0 on July 18th with Dr. Allen Morey in Dallas, TX. AMS 700 CX implant. 18cm with 5.5 RTE's.

Robert66

Postby Robert66 » Sat Dec 15, 2018 5:31 am

I started using AndroForte. 5 cream a few months ago felt great for a while then shitty so asked some more knowlegable types and they said if you get too much testosterone your body will convert it to estergon so was told lower the dose and take 1/4 tap of cloimid on alternating days and if that dont do it take some estrogen blocker for a few days to get the t back down all this is over my head but for me the cream every other day with the clo.id seems to work
edex and tri mix 45/1/27 26 units

Larry10625

Postby Larry10625 » Sat Dec 15, 2018 5:38 am

DaveKell wrote:
seeking info wrote: I love the way I feel the three days right after my injections each week!

Exactly. I've noticed the same thing. Three days after my shot I feel years younger and ready to fight a platoon of young Marines. I can't keep my hands off my wife. Sadly, it seems like 3 days after that the effect diminishes drastically. Personally I wouldn't mind injecting myself with smaller doses on a daily basis to keep the effect ongoing but don't want to get to stroke threshold territory again. At age 64 my T levels have hit beyond the top end of the scale before with exactly following the dosage prescribed. My doc cut dosage in half. I have an appointment next week where a lab will be drawn to check the level. I know it's going to show up lower than the optimal range for me to be at. My doc is extremely cooperative and I'm certain he'll increase my dosage again. At age 65 now I have no concern with the shrinking balls either. They serve little purpose for me anyhow!

Geez... thank god I'm navy... :)

Larry

Return to “General Discussion”