Where is your pump?

The final frontier. Deciding when, if and how.
London lad

Re: Where is your pump?

Postby London lad » Wed Dec 05, 2018 8:39 pm

In the attached photo, my thumb is pressing on the deflate-valve button of the Titan deflate-valve. My middle finger (which you can't see the tip of) is pressing against the opposite side of the valve (so that the thumb and middle-finger press against each other when they deflate).

The pump itself is located underneath the deflate vavle (so in this photo, it is located toward the top of the photo - above my thumb and finger - where you see the top-curve).
Attachments
Deflate valve location.jpg
Deflate valve location.jpg (93.55 KiB) Viewed 1679 times
37yo. Implanted for 1st time in 2018 with Titan. I’ve had ED my whole life, & was born with Phimosis & Congenital Downward Curvature - both of which corrected in 2009 (with Nesbitt's & Circumcision). ED remained until 2018 implant.

Tsanchez12369

Postby Tsanchez12369 » Wed Dec 05, 2018 8:52 pm

I believe the docs post op instructions should be very specific on addressing the placement of the pump (tugging on it—handling it to prevent adhesion—etc) as after a couple weeks it can become fixed in place.
Sept 11, 2018: excision, grafting (human cadever tissue) and implant. Doc is Dr Edward Karpman in Mountain View, surgery at El Camino Hospital, LOS Gatos CA. AMS 700 CX infrapubic 18 cm + 3 cm RTE. http://www.peyroniesforum.net/index.php

Mr stuby

Postby Mr stuby » Wed Dec 05, 2018 9:02 pm

At week two the pump was attached to my scrotum it rotated 90 degrees was facing left. Pulled the pump loose from
My nut sack ouch took about three sessions .each time felt a little better
Kept pulling down on pump. At week five it fell to the bottom behind my family jewels facing forward. Alls well
Sex is GREAT
Mike
74yr.old married 54yrs pc11/13 rad seed implants started ved 1/14 .implanted 11/20/2016 ams lgx 18+1 11 up 8 down 6 1/2 flaccid 7 5/8
local uro sanford health,

s. central N.D.
MIKE

georgie

Postby georgie » Wed Dec 12, 2018 1:21 am

Just got back from my 6 week visit and first pump up. As I suspected the DR admitted that the pump was riding high. He said it was positioned correct but I have a tight scrotum and it pulled it up and scared in. My cut was vertical on the front side of my scrotum. He said that after 5 more weeks If I find it too difficult to inflate and deflate he would do a revision and "find a new pocket" for the pump. I can pump it ok but its hard to find the release valve and squeez it without hitting a testicle. I told him it would be very difficult laying down, and he said you can do it if you stand up right. Yes I can. He also told me not to pump it rock hard because the type of cylinder was not standard, it was made to stretch the skin and give me more girth, so over the years I could pump it further He gave it a name but I forgot. The length is not much different between flaccid and pumped up maybe 1/2 inch. When flacid I have 2 bumps near the base one on each side where the tubes bend down. The tubes going around the penis are still sore like I shaved too close,, he said the skin was very thin there and would go away after another month. He told me to pump it every morning. I don't know if its normal but the head is always cold. I need a mitten for it.
Attachments
20181211_235427.jpg
flaccid
20181211_235427.jpg (205.22 KiB) Viewed 1639 times
20181211_235358.jpg
flaccid
20181211_235358.jpg (225.18 KiB) Viewed 1639 times
Found prostate caner April 2010 Had prostate removed July 2010. ED went down from there. Had implant AMS 700 Nov 12 2018.
Age 73. Married 51 years.

georgie

Postby georgie » Wed Dec 12, 2018 1:23 am

Scar on the my right side is a hernia the left is the reservoir. Also it only takes about 4 pumps for full inflation.
Attachments
20181212_000721.jpg
20181212_000721.jpg (208.34 KiB) Viewed 1638 times
20181212_000749.jpg
20181212_000749.jpg (219.66 KiB) Viewed 1638 times
Found prostate caner April 2010 Had prostate removed July 2010. ED went down from there. Had implant AMS 700 Nov 12 2018.
Age 73. Married 51 years.

Donnie1954

Postby Donnie1954 » Wed Dec 12, 2018 10:44 pm

Looking good great job. Enjoy your new toy. Merry Christmas.
donnie1954@mail.com
Implant AMS 700 CX, MS (18cm x 12mm with 5.5cm RTEs) on 10\4\16. 64 Dr. Edward Kata of Orlando. Awesome surgeon. Check out, 'DD Bryan. My implant journey, Wit and Wisdom, Stretching routine, Implant Pics, Natural Hang. Live in Ga.

Happy Toy

Postby Happy Toy » Fri Dec 14, 2018 6:30 pm

georgie wrote:Just got back from my 6 week visit and first pump up. As I suspected the DR admitted that the pump was riding high. He said it was positioned correct but I have a tight scrotum and it pulled it up and scared in. My cut was vertical on the front side of my scrotum. He said that after 5 more weeks If I find it too difficult to inflate and deflate he would do a revision and "find a new pocket" for the pump. I can pump it ok but its hard to find the release valve and squeez it without hitting a testicle. I told him it would be very difficult laying down, and he said you can do it if you stand up right. Yes I can. He also told me not to pump it rock hard because the type of cylinder was not standard, it was made to stretch the skin and give me more girth, so over the years I could pump it further He gave it a name but I forgot. The length is not much different between flaccid and pumped up maybe 1/2 inch. When flacid I have 2 bumps near the base one on each side where the tubes bend down. The tubes going around the penis are still sore like I shaved too close,, he said the skin was very thin there and would go away after another month. He told me to pump it every morning. I don't know if its normal but the head is always cold. I need a mitten for it.

Nice looking dick, like how you keep it shaved.
Implanted 6/26/2018, Coloplast Titan 20cm, no RTE'S, infra pubic, Dr. Rhee, Kaiser :o 8-) 79yrs., married 56 yrs. ED for over 20 yrs.

DougAnd

Postby DougAnd » Fri Dec 14, 2018 7:30 pm

georgie wrote:Im 2 weeks and 3 days since surgery. Every picture I've seen the pump is below the scrotum. Mine is behind up against the root of my penis. My finger is on the base of the pump bulb. I doubt I could get a hold of it to pump. Will it drop?P1030689.JPGP1030688.JPG

You didn't have Dr Saracino did you? Some of these guys tie it to your penis for the one handed method. I could never get mine to work right after 4 months had it moved from the base of my penis left side to the bottom of my scrotum. No it did not move much in 4 months. Really sucked. Good luck.
LGX 18cm+3cmRTE 8 / 8/18 by Docs Saracino , Prody of FL Disfigured by Implant. Married 31 years, Functionally impotent 2+ years. 4" day of surgery now 7" inflated after VED 6.5" without. Pump moved 12/4/18 by Dr Kata

TomW46

Postby TomW46 » Fri Dec 14, 2018 9:04 pm

I doubt I could get a hold of it to pump. Will it drop?

My first one was so high I could only barely grab it and required a contortion of my arm, wrist and hand to deflate. It never dropped and couldn't be pulled down. Thankfully, it was removed after 8 months. My new one is perfect. It hangs down behind and slightly below my balls. Access is now easy.
Age 72, wife is 52. 20+1 cm Titan Touch implanted by Dr. Kramer on 18 October 2017. Revision to AMS LGX 21+2 cm on 11 June 2018 by Dr. Carrion at Tampa General. Age-related ED + slight Peyronies bend (left) and slight hourglass in the center.

Larry10625

Postby Larry10625 » Sat Dec 15, 2018 3:37 am

georgie wrote:Just got back from my 6 week visit and first pump up. As I suspected the DR admitted that the pump was riding high. He said it was positioned correct but I have a tight scrotum and it pulled it up and scared in. My cut was vertical on the front side of my scrotum. He said that after 5 more weeks If I find it too difficult to inflate and deflate he would do a revision and "find a new pocket" for the pump. I can pump it ok but its hard to find the release valve and squeez it without hitting a testicle. I told him it would be very difficult laying down, and he said you can do it if you stand up right. Yes I can. He also told me not to pump it rock hard because the type of cylinder was not standard, it was made to stretch the skin and give me more girth, so over the years I could pump it further He gave it a name but I forgot. The length is not much different between flaccid and pumped up maybe 1/2 inch. When flacid I have 2 bumps near the base one on each side where the tubes bend down. The tubes going around the penis are still sore like I shaved too close,, he said the skin was very thin there and would go away after another month. He told me to pump it every morning. I don't know if its normal but the head is always cold. I need a mitten for it.

How old are you Georgie? Just curious. As for not pumping to Rock Hard, I have never heard of any other doctor say that and the AMS is 70% of the implant market. Keep pulling your pump down. I too have a tight, small scrotum and I easily get it down. My doctor used a stitch to keep it on the bottom but because I have such a tight scrotum, it likes to ride up high. Tugging it down really helps. My glans are frequently cold as well. I think when I inflate it may choke off the blood supply to my glans, making it cold... but then again, my glans get rock hard so maybe not. :)

Larry

Return to “Implants”