pre implant : post vein stripping

The final frontier. Deciding when, if and how.
ringo1

pre implant : post vein stripping

Postby ringo1 » Thu Dec 06, 2018 4:56 pm

i had vein stripping in taiwan from which i have done much more damage than good...4 weeks post surgery i have not only noticed decrease in size but my penile skin has become much more dark and thick with soft tissue/muscle pains all the time ...my dr says that on the penis the more the healing the more the scar tissue.

now need some advise to avoid formation of more scar tissue and gain some lenght back...

post vein stripping i still have nocturnal erection which are very painful..but still taking 5 ms cials at night to keep the blood flow there..confused if i keep more blood flow and have painful erection my pain wont go away so should i keep on taking it or not...
i believe i have done serious damage to my penis as i have deformity and size loss ..serious muscle pain in the penis even after 4 weeks so need ll the advise to rejuvenate ..worrried i have complicated my self even to get an implant...scared
37 yrs...ed due to single episode of trauma...had penile vein stripping... worst outcome ever..now trying towards an implant

DougAnd

Re: pre implant : post vein stripping

Postby DougAnd » Sat Dec 08, 2018 11:58 pm

Ringo,
Me again. Use a vacuum device. It will rush blood into your damaged penis and help heal it more quickly. Light pressure will help heal. Greater pressure will re-stretch and straighten. Very important that you re stretch before implant. They will never give you what you had only what you have at the time of surgery. Most of all don't sweat it, your penis is fine it will heal and regrow.
Put marks on the outside of the vacuum tube I use 1/4 inches convert into metric. The object is to watch your progress. The longer you wait the smaller you will shrink and the harder it will be to regain your loss. Use pressure for 5 minutes and then deflate for 5 minutes three times. Each time try to stretch just a mm longer. Do this morning and night 6 five minute stretches and you will be back to normal very fast. Within a month. Your pain may lessen, Don't know how much nerve damage was caused but sounds to me like that is the problem.
Don't give up, do something man.
And call your fiance.
LGX 18cm+3cmRTE 8 / 8/18 by Docs Saracino , Prody of FL Disfigured by Implant. Married 31 years, Functionally impotent 2+ years. 4" day of surgery now 7" inflated after VED 6.5" without. Pump moved 12/4/18 by Dr Kata

ringo1

Postby ringo1 » Sun Dec 09, 2018 11:19 am

DougAnd wrote:Ringo,
Me again. Use a vacuum device. It will rush blood into your damaged penis and help heal it more quickly. Light pressure will help heal. Greater pressure will re-stretch and straighten. Very important that you re stretch before implant. They will never give you what you had only what you have at the time of surgery. Most of all don't sweat it, your penis is fine it will heal and regrow.
Put marks on the outside of the vacuum tube I use 1/4 inches convert into metric. The object is to watch your progress. The longer you wait the smaller you will shrink and the harder it will be to regain your loss. Use pressure for 5 minutes and then deflate for 5 minutes three times. Each time try to stretch just a mm longer. Do this morning and night 6 five minute stretches and you will be back to normal very fast. Within a month. Your pain may lessen, Don't know how much nerve damage was caused but sounds to me like that is the problem.
Don't give up, do something man.
And call your fiance.

Thanks for your advise..getting hold.if a penis pump.. tired masterbation last night could not ejaculate but the feeling is almost 70percrnt numb..as for size I believe the surgeon tied my deep dorsal vein at the pubic bone just above the penile shaft that is limiting my size I believe cause whenever I have a full erection it feels something is tied at the pubic bone....
as for marrige..i have closed my self to the outside world completely..no contact with anyone..no work ..just laying low and healing .all day..my fiancee ill call her when i have the balls which right now.i don't...she won't leave me just for ed but she will be very dispponted I didn't tell her earlier and had the stupid surgery..if she leaves would for not telling her and having the operation...I went to taiwan and lied to her that it was for some business and stayed there 12 days...so she won't forgive me for it...atleast once I have the implant I can ask for her forgiveness and tell her I am man enough again..and if the implant fails for some reason ..at least she'll move on ...
37 yrs...ed due to single episode of trauma...had penile vein stripping... worst outcome ever..now trying towards an implant

mr.skin

Postby mr.skin » Sun Dec 09, 2018 11:38 am

Size loss in vein ligation is due to resuturing the suspensorium ligament ehich tightens up. your size loss should be between 0.5-2cm. on the upside you should have an elevated angle of erectuon

with hanging you can stretch the scarr tissue in the ligament.
ED since 2012
nothing works properly

ringo1

Postby ringo1 » Sun Dec 09, 2018 12:16 pm

mr.skin wrote:Size loss in vein ligation is due to resuturing the suspensorium ligament ehich tightens up. your size loss should be between 0.5-2cm. on the upside you should have an elevated angle of erectuon

mr.skin wrote:Size loss in vein ligation is due to resuturing the suspensorium ligament ehich tightens up. your size loss should be between 0.5-2cm. on the upside you should have an elevated angle of erectuon

Thanks for your advise..hanging would be with weights tried to my penis or just not wear g underwear and hanging it.

thereishope

Postby thereishope » Sun Dec 09, 2018 6:11 pm

Hey Ringo.... You have more problems there besides the penile vein stripping surgery.

ringo1

Postby ringo1 » Sun Dec 09, 2018 6:40 pm

yeah dude...just called off a wedding to the girl of my dreams..speically meeting ur soulmate after a ugly divorce....had it all planned up..lavish wedding ..honeymoon in Europe for a month now all dreams ....i dont wanna put her through this her whole life..& the worst part is i didnt tell her why i have called it off.....i was always afraid of the implant that`s why i went into this stuipid surgery wastted usd 15000 ....i wanted to be perfect for her...and now i wish i can recover enough to get an implant...i lost 2cm was not naturally hung.& lost major sensation .i dont ccare i just wanna penetrating penis ...

Larry10625

Postby Larry10625 » Sun Dec 09, 2018 6:49 pm

ringo1 wrote:yeah dude...just called off a wedding to the girl of my dreams..speically meeting ur soulmate after a ugly divorce....had it all planned up..lavish wedding ..honeymoon in Europe for a month now all dreams ....i dont wanna put her through this her whole life..& the worst part is i didnt tell her why i have called it off.....i was always afraid of the implant that`s why i went into this stuipid surgery wastted usd 15000 ....i wanted to be perfect for her...and now i wish i can recover enough to get an implant...i lost 2cm was not naturally hung.& lost major sensation .i dont ccare i just wanna penetrating penis ...

DUDE... what are you doing?? If you love her, you need to fight to make it work. Keep your eye on the ball. Now smarten up and go get her back. :)

Larry

ringo1

Postby ringo1 » Sun Dec 09, 2018 10:58 pm

Larry10625 wrote:
ringo1 wrote:yeah dude...just called off a wedding to the girl of my dreams..speically meeting ur soulmate after a ugly divorce....had it all planned up..lavish wedding ..honeymoon in Europe for a month now all dreams ....i dont wanna put her through this her whole life..& the worst part is i didnt tell her why i have called it off.....i was always afraid of the implant that`s why i went into this stuipid surgery wastted usd 15000 ....i wanted to be perfect for her...and now i wish i can recover enough to get an implant...i lost 2cm was not naturally hung.& lost major sensation .i dont ccare i just wanna penetrating penis ...

DUDE... what are you doing?? If you love her, you need to fight to make it work. Keep your eye on the ball. Now smarten up and go get her back. :)

Larry

Tell me hoe do guys approch women about their ed....how do I approach my fiancee and tell her I have ed and after penile vein surgery am totally impotent and would need an implant...in my part of the world pre martial sex is a taboo and she is virgin at 28 and is sexually frustrated meaning she been craving to have sex all these years and I am 37 with ed..after I proposed I made out with her a few times but my erections in my pants were there but not hard enough even though I knew I had the condition but was not so severe could maintain erection while laying down only so I panicked and had this surery...i should have done the implant but now i really want the implant for her and have intimacy with her..

My plan is to get the implant heal and then tell her hopefully she's take me back or make up some excuse and then get her and tell after marrige..I don't wanna tell her she's marrying someone who is sexually not for at the moment..

Larry10625

Postby Larry10625 » Mon Dec 10, 2018 4:19 am

ringo1 wrote:
Larry10625 wrote:

Larry

Tell me hoe do guys approch women about their ed....how do I approach my fiancee and tell her I have ed and after penile vein surgery am totally impotent and would need an implant...in my part of the world pre martial sex is a taboo and she is virgin at 28 and is sexually frustrated meaning she been craving to have sex all these years and I am 37 with ed..after I proposed I made out with her a few times but my erections in my pants were there but not hard enough even though I knew I had the condition but was not so severe could maintain erection while laying down only so I panicked and had this surery...i should have done the implant but now i really want the implant for her and have intimacy with her..

My plan is to get the implant heal and then tell her hopefully she's take me back or make up some excuse and then get her and tell after marrige..I don't wanna tell her she's marrying someone who is sexually not for at the moment..

Ringo, please don't let this fish get away. You obviously love her and it would be heartbreaking for you to lose her. Telling her is going to be hard but, turn it around to a positive thing. "Hey babe, due to a vein in my penis leaking blood, I can no longer get or keep an erection. I love you so much that I talked to my doctor an he says that there is a procedure where this can be fixed and I will be able to get an erection anytime, anywhere and make it last as long as I want. This will be great for both of us". One of two things will happen... she will continue to love and support you or she will move on and you will lose her. If you are going to lose her in the end, at least fight the good fight and "go down" swinging. Good luck brother. :)

Larry

Return to “Implants”