Considering implant surgery.

The final frontier. Deciding when, if and how.
gunplay

Considering implant surgery.

Postby gunplay » Thu Dec 06, 2018 9:11 pm

I have been doing a lot of research on implants and possible surgeons. This forum has provided me with the best information by far. Reading posts of men who have actually had the surgery goes a long way in helping me make the decision to move forward with contacting a surgeon. Kind of leaning towards Dr. Kramer, but Baltimore is a long way from Illinois!

Thank you all for your honest posts.
Pete 58 years old. Long time with ED. Implanted by Dr Kramer 3-27-19. OFC 18CM 2 RTE

MARKOS2018

Re: Considering implant surgery.

Postby MARKOS2018 » Fri Dec 07, 2018 8:13 am

HEY GUN

A leading doctor who is involved in Mens sexual problems is Drl Levine and is at Rush Hospital in Oak Park..That should be a lot closer. Check it out

Fl
Titan implanted by Dr Eid Due to Peyronies, Implant was the only option for me.

gunplay

Postby gunplay » Fri Dec 07, 2018 8:53 am

Thank you for the suggestion Fl. I will check him out.
Pete 58 years old. Long time with ED. Implanted by Dr Kramer 3-27-19. OFC 18CM 2 RTE

kosh200

Postby kosh200 » Fri Dec 07, 2018 11:53 pm

I am a patient of dr Levine. Couldn’t speak higher of him and his staff. I went to him in January, went through the graduated steps which ultimately lead to my implant on 9/6. He did true to my size. No complaints whatsoever. He has an md doing a fellowship until June, Matt. He is phenomenal too. Dr. Levine is the premiere md on Peyronies too. He is a big advocate of traction. If you have any questions about him or his staff, pm me and I will tell you all about him. Very happy with him and his care.
45 years old. Diagnosed with Peyronies over 5 years ago. Successfully implanted on 9/6/18 with a Coloplast Titan 18 cm + 3 cm RTEs 4.5”-1st Activation, 6.25” three months of cycling. Dr. Levine. Chicago, Illinois

Ar54120

Postby Ar54120 » Sat Dec 08, 2018 12:10 am

Hey there gunplay! I flew from California to have Dr. Kramer do my surgery. Was well worth it!
49y/o. Single never married. ED issues started at 35. Basically hit and miss. ED progressively got worse even with pills. Implanted on Nov.1st 2017 by the outstanding Dr.Kramer and his wonderful staff in Baltimore with a Titan XL 26cm zero RTE's.

gunplay

Postby gunplay » Sat Dec 08, 2018 12:00 pm

Thank you very much for the input, and insight guys. I am going to make contact with both Dr Kramer and Levine next week. I have a list if questions and concerns to discuss with them. Then....I need to make a decision to start the process, and get my surgery scheduled.

Again I really appreciate the help and encouragement!

gunplay

Postby gunplay » Sat Dec 08, 2018 4:14 pm

What was the total dollar amount for Dr Kramer and Dr Levine.
Please feel free to PM me.

Thank you

DougAnd

Postby DougAnd » Sat Dec 08, 2018 9:15 pm

Dr Kramer was my choice but I was basically talked out of it by my local AMS rep. She said that Dr Saracino was a fine surgeon. Twice talked me out of going to Kramer. Huge mistake.
Anyway call Kramer's office and they will send you a list of hotels in the area who shuttle you from the airport to the hotel and from the hotel to the hospital and back. Not sure how many days he requires you to stay but I think it is only a few. They will tell you.
It is a myth that the Doc cannot tell you in advance how long your penis will be after surgery. If he can't or won't turn and run and never look back. It is actually very easy for him to make you just as long or short as he wants. And all he needs to do is inflate you before closing and measure from your pube to tip to be sure he got it right.
LGX 18cm+3cmRTE 8 / 8/18 by Docs Saracino , Prody of FL Disfigured by Implant. Married 31 years, Functionally impotent 2+ years. 4" day of surgery now 7" inflated after VED 6.5" without. Pump moved 12/4/18 by Dr Kata

gunplay

Postby gunplay » Sat Dec 08, 2018 10:00 pm

Thank you Dougand.

ccrider

Postby ccrider » Sun Dec 09, 2018 1:47 am

gunplay wrote:Thank you very much for the input, and insight guys. I am going to make contact with both Dr Kramer and Levine next week. I have a list if questions and concerns to discuss with them. Then....I need to make a decision to start the process, and get my surgery scheduled.

Again I really appreciate the help and encouragement!

I live in St. Louis...had Dr. Kramer do my implant two years ago. He did a fantastic job...couldn't be happier. Flew in to Baltimore on a non-stop on Southwest Tuesday morning...saw Dr. Kramer in the afternoon. Had the procedure Wednesday morning...flew back Saturday. I'm sure you'll find plenty of inexpensive non-stop flights to Baltimore out of Chicago. Numerous hotels near UMMC hospital...all on a free shuttle service which will also take you to Dr. Kramer's office. Bottom line: I was convinced that the scrotal approach was the least problematic way to go & that I wanted one of the best at that particular procedure to do my implant...usually comes down to either Kramer or Eid.

I'm sure there are plenty of excellent surgeons in Chicago...for me, I wanted a surgeon who'd done thousands and who essentially specializes in penile implants...wanted to get it done right the first time. Dr. Kramer did a perfect job for me...very little discomfort...maybe used two pain pills and that was it. If you have any questions about Dr. Kramer or the procedure in general, please feel free to PM me.
...69 years old, married over 30 years, serious ED for around 10 years. AMS 700 LGX 21 cm +3 cm RTE implanted by Dr. Andrew Kramer on Dec 7, 2016.

Return to “Implants”