Biggest mistake ever.

The final frontier. Deciding when, if and how.
David_R

Re: Biggest mistake ever.

Postby David_R » Thu Dec 06, 2018 9:39 pm

I totally agree with you,Dave52.

SW0110

Postby SW0110 » Thu Dec 06, 2018 10:31 pm

I will add that traction and vacuum are getting me stretched back out. I think traction is helping more for my length. It feels like the plaque is narrower but longer. But the ved is getting some of the dents better. They both get me around 6.5. Best I ever was was right at 7, so if i can get around 6 i would call it a resounding success. All the drs I saw all agreed I would increase in length over the next year or so with use, whether cycling or with regular sex. I should get my girth back which was around 6 so I will be happy.

Bad part is that with trimix at dr I was just over 5.5. But he did say I was not fully hard, so my length should be longer than that with measurement at surgey. The stretch was just over 6. But it was not my stretch. I did like him. Saying he only likes to use a max of one rte iv possible. His only caveat was if my body was in some way different and more would be needed to get thr tubing where it needs to go. He also uses a scrotal incision which for me is a must. Fyi. Not bashing the infrapubic I just have other stomache issues and prefer none gets near it if possible with a knife. As I posted elsewhere every dr. Agreed on one thing, I would need the titan to fix my peyronies curve. I asked about ams and they could implant it, but did not feel it would fix curve or give me the girth I needed. Option discussed was cx not lgx due to the peyronies.
18 cm plus 1 rte titan installed March 2019. Revision March 2020 by Dr. Andrew Todd, Richmond KY. He replaced the titan with an AMS 700 LGX 18 cm cylinder plus 2 rte for 20 cm total length.

DougAnd

Postby DougAnd » Sat Dec 08, 2018 10:37 pm

I'm really not sure why docs think the CX is better for peyronies? It is only better if they cannot dilate large enough for the LGX. The implant itself is actually inferior in design for peyronies. I agree that the Titan is much better suited for peyronies curve, if you like to keep it deflated. Otherwise at 2 or 3 pumps all day and night the LGX is just as good.
If you use a 2 1/4 in ved tube and keep good pressure until your shaft swells out up to your glans then you have no need for the CX. They will be easily able to dilate you (gut your penis) for the LGX or Titan.
LGX 18cm+3cmRTE 8 / 8/18 by Docs Saracino , Prody of FL Disfigured by Implant. Married 31 years, Functionally impotent 2+ years. 4" day of surgery now 7" inflated after VED 6.5" without. Pump moved 12/4/18 by Dr Kata

Return to “Implants”