Penis pouch skivvies

The final frontier. Deciding when, if and how.
DougAnd

Penis pouch skivvies

Postby DougAnd » Wed Dec 05, 2018 10:23 am

Quite awhile ago I saw a post somewhere about underwear that had a special pouch to hold your penis. I'm thinking about making them a permanent part of my wardrobe. But I first need to know if they eliminate rubbing against the glans. I have no foreskin so that is a huge problem. Are you snug inside? As I use the VED my flaccid and fully pumped become almost identical. Because of my bent penis I am forced to stretch longer and longer to keep it straight and safe. That causes a problem of constant rubbing in my pants. Regular skivvies just do not get the job done. Anyone who uses these can you tell me yea or nay and where to buy them Thank you.
........................................................PREPUCE.....................................................................................

Right after WW2 it became fashionable for women to mutilate the end of the penis of their infant boys. Although circumcision looks cute and adorable it causes irreversible injury to men who wear pants. Constant rubbing against the exposed glans results in permanent nerve damage which first shows up by a loss of ejaculate strength and duration during orgasm. The condition steadily digresses into severe pre ejaculation. Before then the crippling effects of this unhealthy practice have already desensitized the glans greatly reducing normal sexual pleasure. I'm hoping that penis pouch underwear will help save what sensation I've got left.
LGX 18cm+3cmRTE 8 / 8/18 by Docs Saracino , Prody of FL Disfigured by Implant. Married 31 years, Functionally impotent 2+ years. 4" day of surgery now 7" inflated after VED 6.5" without. Pump moved 12/4/18 by Dr Kata

ETGuy71

Re: Penis pouch skivvies

Postby ETGuy71 » Wed Dec 05, 2018 11:01 am

Really! I find that assessment of circumcision laughable at best. Due to the fact that assessment places all circumcised men as having the same issues described there in.
And that’s blatantly false. It may be your experience but it certainly isn’t everyone’s! I can attest to that as I was circumcised as an adult and I don’t have PE. I certainly don’t have loss of ejaculation strength and I can comfortably wear regular underwear and have been able to from the beginning. Regarding sexual pleasure, well it got much better for me once I was circumcised. And circumcision isn’t “unhealthy”, in fact there are many health benefits. That being said I’m sorry you had all of these issues and if you are living with those they are certainly real for you, just not everyone!
Diagnosed venous leak. Going with injections rather than implant for the time being.

NeedleD

Postby NeedleD » Wed Dec 05, 2018 11:05 am

ETGuy71 wrote:Really! I find that assessment of circumcision laughable at best. Due to the fact that assessment places all circumcised men as having the same issues described there in.
And that’s blatantly false. It may be your experience but it certainly isn’t everyone’s! I can attest to that as I was circumcised as an adult and I don’t have PE. I certainly don’t have loss of ejaculation strength and I can comfortably wear regular underwear and have been able to from the beginning. Regarding sexual pleasure, well it got much better for me once I was circumcised. And circumcision isn’t “unhealthy”, in fact there are many health benefits. That being said I’m sorry you had all of these issues and if you are living with those they are certainly real for you, just not everyone!

Agreed.
Use Super Quadmix due to severe Venous leak.Have a GREAT DAY!

tomas1

Postby tomas1 » Wed Dec 05, 2018 1:58 pm

Me too.
85 years
Inject testosterone weekly.
Implant on 1/22/19 by Dr Avila.
Scrotal, hor. incision just over 1"
18cm AMS 700 CX, 3.5cm RTE 100cc res
Gleason 6 prostate cancer. Monitoring it for now.
Update: On my last biopsies the cancer wasn't found.

oldbeek

Postby oldbeek » Wed Dec 05, 2018 2:21 pm

David Archy from Amazon. very sheer, made from bamboo
82, good health, RP 7-2017, all nerves taken , PSA 0.05, 4-18,, .07 1/19,.05 4/19, .03 11-21, .04 11-23, implanted 4-1-18, Infra-pubic, AMS lgx 15 cm with 5cm rte. Implant at USC Keck. Dr Boyd and Dr Loh Doyle 6.5 x 5, 800 AUS 7-21-20

mikestap

Postby mikestap » Wed Dec 05, 2018 5:24 pm

As to the underwear, I agree. David Archy. Get’em at Amazon. There may be several varieties. Be sure to get the ones with separate pouches for your dick and balls. They’re great! I don’t wear anything else.
64 Years. RALP 2013. Received 22cm Titan Dec 20, 2017 by Dr Hakky. See results at download/file.php?id=5320 and download/file.php?id=4754
Revision 3-25-21 24 cm XL No RTE

navy6587

Postby navy6587 » Wed Dec 05, 2018 8:55 pm

Concur...

ETGuy71 wrote:Really! I find that assessment of circumcision laughable at best. Due to the fact that assessment places all circumcised men as having the same issues described there in.
74; ED at 50. Fired by 1st doc (Szobota - VA Uro) too many q's & contact w/ Coloplast rep. New doc: Ellen (VA Uro) implanted 11/8/18. 22cm Titan + 2cm RTEs; moron docs, product rep, intake/ dischg nurses! NEVER again! L- 6.75"; G- 5.5" oval.

Mr stuby

Postby Mr stuby » Wed Dec 05, 2018 9:08 pm

I second ET GUYs remarks. 100%
74yr.old married 54yrs pc11/13 rad seed implants started ved 1/14 .implanted 11/20/2016 ams lgx 18+1 11 up 8 down 6 1/2 flaccid 7 5/8
local uro sanford health,

s. central N.D.
MIKE

Tsanchez12369

Postby Tsanchez12369 » Wed Dec 05, 2018 10:48 pm

As far as adults who were circumcised-that is totally different. You had a choice, an infant doesn’t and there’s no going back if any of the possible myriad of problems due to circumcision affect a given individual. Regardless of your decision to be circumcised, please recognize the choice as a right every man is entitled too.
Sept 11, 2018: excision, grafting (human cadever tissue) and implant. Doc is Dr Edward Karpman in Mountain View, surgery at El Camino Hospital, LOS Gatos CA. AMS 700 CX infrapubic 18 cm + 3 cm RTE. http://www.peyroniesforum.net/index.php

newbie443

Postby newbie443 » Wed Dec 05, 2018 11:35 pm

I am another David Archy wearer. I really like the separate pouches.

As far as the other goes there are two views on this as you can see. One is that this is child mutilation. Like in some areas of the world young women have the clitoral hood removed. And there are a number of cases where this causes life long problems. On the other side there are cases of problems if it is not done. If the fore skin is not pulled back and cleaned there are cases of problems. And some I have read say that with the fore skin protecting the glands make the glands more sensitive and lead to premature ejaculation or painful intercourse. For some it is a religious belief and ceremony. As with any surgery there can be complications. IIRC last I read is that the problems of doing vs not is close enough that this will most likely continue as the norm unless requested not. And it is of course something doc's make money on. I can see both sides of this and do think about if I had not been cut.
Injections failed. Implanted 3-21-18 AMS 700 LGX 21 + 1 RTE 100 cc reservoir 6.5" L 5" G Dr. Kramer.

Proximal Perforation Sling Repair 4/13/21 Dr. Broghammer

66 years young.

Will show and tell and talk with others.

Return to “Implants”