implant bulb challenges

This is the place to say hi to the board. Tell us something about yourself. If you're not quite ready to post for advice, that's fine.
Forum rules
For your security and privacy, FrankTalk will time you out after five minutes if it senses no activity. Posting on the forums may take longer than five minutes and the site does not sense your typing a post as activity. If you are submitting a post that might take a few minutes to write, please compose it in a word processing program and then cut and paste it into the discussion board. This will save a lot of frustration.
Thanks
David2324

implant bulb challenges

Postby David2324 » Mon Nov 12, 2018 12:50 pm

I received an implant 3 weeks ago and all is going well with healing. However, the inflate bulb is extremely difficult to depress and, once depressed, stays that way until I can squeeze slightly from the other direction to get it back to normal position. This happens 2-3 times. If I persevere, the bulb remains resistant to depression until about 10 or so pumps, after which there seems to be some kind of release and I can easily pump to a full erection. I have tried using two-handed pressure, and I hear the click on the first pump, but it just doesn't seem to open up until 10-15 really difficult (and painful) pumps. Anyone else experience this? Thanks.

Larry10625

Re: implant bulb challenges

Postby Larry10625 » Mon Nov 12, 2018 12:56 pm

David2324 wrote:I received an implant 3 weeks ago and all is going well with healing. However, the inflate bulb is extremely difficult to depress and, once depressed, stays that way until I can squeeze slightly from the other direction to get it back to normal position. This happens 2-3 times. If I persevere, the bulb remains resistant to depression until about 10 or so pumps, after which there seems to be some kind of release and I can easily pump to a full erection. I have tried using two-handed pressure, and I hear the click on the first pump, but it just doesn't seem to open up until 10-15 really difficult (and painful) pumps. Anyone else experience this? Thanks.

That's very normal. When your doctor gives you the green light, jump into a hot bath and soak and pump for as long as you can... feels great and loosens up the pump. :)

Larry

Return to “Introductions and Hellos”